Tndeer Logo

Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1324154 - 05/11/09 09:09 PM Re: L-Burg Boys and Pretty Boy end on a good note [Re: ]
Tree Dog
Woodpile Boys
Spike

Loc: Lewisburg TN

Originally Posted By: deerlawyer
if that is the only way i could kill one, i would quit. don't really blame you for shooting it, but a big ole bird like that deserves better than a decoy spread, a sneak, or getting shot off a limb. this decoy thing has gone way overboard. try getting in position, good calling choices, and patience.
Each to his own!! You worry bout ur birds and let us worry bout ours!!! exactly how many big birds have you killed this year BUDDY?

#1324180 - 05/11/09 09:29 PM Re: L-Burg Boys and Pretty Boy end on a good note [Re: ]
mark II
Woodpile Boys
4 Point

Loc: lewisburg

if that is the only way i could kill one, i would quit. don't really blame you for shooting it, but a big ole bird like that deserves better than a decoy spread, a sneak, or getting shot off a limb. this decoy thing has gone way overboard. try getting in position, good calling choices, and patience.
Listen here smarty pants this bird was called in and not just pretty boy was the reason this bird was killed he gobbled every time i called, besides that i am 22 years old and have won three NWTF Wild Turkey Bourbon Grand National Titles , So i dont think you nedd to be telling some one how to hunt, Come own down if you feel froggy.

#1324187 - 05/11/09 09:36 PM Re: L-Burg Boys and Pretty Boy end on a good note [Re: mark II]
Blue5
Woodpile Boys
16 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill, TN

Thats right!

#1324214 - 05/11/09 09:59 PM Re: L-Burg Boys and Pretty Boy end on a good note [Re: Blue5]
maverick88
Button

Loc: Lewisburg

Congrats boys!!!! Great year in Marshall Co. again. What a bird.
#1324231 - 05/11/09 10:12 PM Re: L-Burg Boys and Pretty Boy end on a good note [Re: ]
THE ONE
Woodpile Boys
12 Point

Loc: the hill

Come on dude, if you want to get down to it it is probably harder to sneek with pretty boy than it is to call a tom in. Dont get mad cause you are jealous, we kill em day in and day out and we kill em our way. Great job guys once again yall had a h!## of a season. TREEDOG and MARKII me and Turkeyburd set up on that burd many times, i crawed to him with pretty boy one day and when i got there it was only hens he had already flew the Duck. He was wise ol burd glad yall connected!

#1324241 - 05/11/09 10:24 PM Re: L-Burg Boys and Pretty Boy end on a good note [Re: ]
maverick88
Button

Loc: Lewisburg

Don't know who you are or where you're from but here in Marshall County WE GET IT DONE and if that means dropping the calls and putting a sneak on a bird that won't come to calling then so be it. It's what we do, if they don't come to use we go to them. So you keep sitting there using your good calling choices and watch the birds walk away.

#1324272 - 05/11/09 11:00 PM Re: L-Burg Boys and Pretty Boy end on a good note [Re: ]
Dodgeball
Woodpile Boys
6 Point

Is this dude serious OMG. Congrats again guys i know yall are some of the best turkey hunters around. And Congrats to all the L-burg crew on a great year. You guys are top Notch.

#1324291 - 05/11/09 11:16 PM Re: L-Burg Boys and Pretty Boy end on a good note [Re: Dodgeball]
Anonymous TnDeer Old Timer
Unregistered

are you kidding me! crawling with a decoy and hiding behind it to kill the turkey. what a joke!! i bet he's not safe on a limb either? man you boys are skilled!! woo woo woodpile!!
#1324296 - 05/11/09 11:19 PM Re: L-Burg Boys and Pretty Boy end on a good note [Re: ]
Tree Dog
Woodpile Boys
Spike

Loc: Lewisburg TN

We call ourself L-burg Boys but us and Woodpile Boys are all the same.... MARSHALL COUNTY proud, so if u think you can hang just try us. We put more meat on the table a year than almost anybody

#1324297 - 05/11/09 11:19 PM Re: L-Burg Boys and Pretty Boy end on a good note [Re: ]
Dodgeball
Woodpile Boys
6 Point

Dont be jealous. its all good the twra handbook does not say its illegal to crawl behind a decoy.

Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Bobby G, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck, Grizzly Johnson 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
TnDear, buckslayer85, crose84, Fisher 1959, AKeys
13384 Registered Users
Who's Online
177 registered (infoman jr., Tn Joe, utfan1, gun nut, bowhunterfanatic, wireman, 16 invisible) and 220 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13384 Members
42 Forums
95872 Topics
1122616 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.047 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.