Page all of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1288158 - 04/13/09 06:45 PM Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter
FLIPPER
10 Point

Loc: Niota, Tn

Quote:
First Wildlife Officer Involved In Shooting In 25 Years

WILKES COUNTY, N.C. - State wildlife officials said a veteran officer who shot and killed a hunter in Wilkes County early Saturday morning near Cain Creek road on private property had been provoked and was acting in self-defense.

Wildlife Officer Mark Minton was patrolling the area for the first day of turkey hunting season when a confrontation occurred with a hunter, identified as 76-year-old Clyde Coffey.

Capt. Rusty Hunter with the North Carolina Wildlife Commission said the officer acted in self-defense when he shot and killed Coffey.

"There is no evidence to suggest the officer confused the hunter with an animal," Hunter said. "It appears, from all information gathered, the officer was protecting himself. And I don't know any further details than that."

Mark Minton is a 12-year veteran with the North Carolina Wildlife Commission.

Hunter said Minton was patrolling the area checking for bait traps, bag limits and hunting licenses.

Coffey's family members said Sunday they doubt Minton's claim that he was provoked. "He was taken from us and he was shot on his own land minding his own business. Who shoots a 76-year-old on his own land?" Coffey's daughter told WXII12 news.

"He was a family man who loved his family," she added. "They were the center of his world. This was totally senseless. He was the best father, and grandfather and great-grandfather."

Wildlife officials said this is no doubt a difficult time for its officer's and the victim's family.

"I just can't imagine being put in that situation as a law enforcement officer," Hunter said. "Every emotion you can think of as a supervisor of another wildlife officer, knowing that someone has been shot, whether it's an officer or a sportsman -- every emotion you can imagine you go through."

Minton is on administrative leave pending a State Bureau of Investigation inspection.

This is the first wildlife officer-involved shooting in almost 25 years.

#1288162 - 04/13/09 06:48 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: FLIPPER]
TurkeyBurd Moderator
Woodpile Boys
10 Point

Loc: Chapel Hill

That's out of control. Wow!!! Sad.

#1288200 - 04/13/09 07:11 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: TurkeyBurd]
buckdead
8 Point

Loc: southern middle tn

i dont know what to think about that. sad. \:\(

Edited by buckdead (04/13/09 07:12 PM)

#1288223 - 04/13/09 07:22 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: buckdead]
Tn Joe
6 Point

Loc: Sumner Co.

very sad
#1288230 - 04/13/09 07:26 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: buckdead]
Grizzly Johnson Moderator
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

I would say they better do a complete investigation and see if it was a good shooting or not!!!

#1288233 - 04/13/09 07:27 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
RNT
Woodpile Boys
8 Point

Loc: Spring Hill, TN

good grief

#1288248 - 04/13/09 07:36 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: Tn Joe]
Hillbilly Hunter
Killbilly
16 Point

Loc: Branchville

Something doesn't sound right about this story....

#1288277 - 04/13/09 07:50 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: Hillbilly Hunter]
buckdead
8 Point

Loc: southern middle tn

Originally Posted By: Hillbilly Hunter

thats what i was thinkin when i read it.

#1288285 - 04/13/09 07:54 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: buckdead]
Anonymous TnDeer Old Timer
Unregistered

I cant believe this doesnt happen alot more. I have heard alot of guys in the county I hunt say they would kill the warden if they ever saw him on their land. Course nearly everyone there poaches and hates the warden because he is tough on poachers.
#1288544 - 04/13/09 09:55 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: buckdead]
Buck Assassin
10 Point

Loc: cocke county, TN

Originally Posted By: buckdead

Me too!

Sad \:\(

Round here we follow the motto "K.I.S.S" KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!

#1288562 - 04/13/09 09:59 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: TurkeyBurd]
buckhorn40
Non-Typical

Loc: Crossville

\:\(

#1288656 - 04/13/09 10:56 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: buckhorn40]
4onaside
12 Point

Loc: Jackson,Tn

The question that I keep asking myself without an answer is how does a 76 year old man on his own land, as his daughter says, "minding his own business" provoke a CO? You would really have to know something of the CO's profile, whether or not he has a history of confrontational behavior.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish proverb

#1288661 - 04/13/09 11:03 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: ]
Grizzly Johnson Moderator
Team Grizzly
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

Originally Posted By: bearclaw
Course nearly everyone there poaches and hates the warden because he is tough on poachers.

Maybe that fellow just didn't want any kind of law on his private property.....

#1288902 - 04/14/09 07:41 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: ]
CopperHead77
12 Point

Loc: Hickman Co.

Strange story for sure.

#1288993 - 04/14/09 08:52 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: CopperHead77]
FLIPPER
10 Point

More of the story...

http://www.salisburypost.com/Area/041309-web-hunter-killed

#1288998 - 04/14/09 08:54 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: CopperHead77]
IceMann
6 Point

Loc: East Tennessee

TWRA officer killing a man on his own private property is just not right ,I dont care what the situation is.Personaly I think TWRA has gotten to much power,and should not be able to even be own private property , any time of the day or night as they chose.I am a LEO and I cant even do that,so why should they
I know I will be chastised for speaking out about TWRA, But I know some real [watch your language] who just love to flaunt their authority, mostly the young ones...

Edited by green doe (04/15/09 09:03 AM)

http://10thdtf.com/index.html

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us

#1289016 - 04/14/09 09:06 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: ]
IceMann
6 Point

Loc: East Tennessee

I stand corrected on the mix up on the state, sorry I just got home and no sleep yet..but I stand firm on my opinions on the wildlife officers..
Seminole39,no need to be an [censored] to me,I made a mistake on the state,I am new here,this is just about my 3rd post I think, so back [deleted] off DUDE!

Edited by green doe (04/15/09 09:03 AM)

http://10thdtf.com/index.html

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us

#1289143 - 04/14/09 10:26 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: IceMann]
bigdeer
4 Point

Loc: tenn

agree with icemann they do strut there stuff alot. had run end to some my self and was doing nothin wrong and he was a jerk just like i had got caught doin something wrong,but not all of them r bad i have a friend that is one and he will say some do get out of hand just MO
#1289167 - 04/14/09 10:36 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: bigdeer]
JCDEERMAN
14 Point

Loc: NASHVILLE, TN

I agree IceMann and bigdeer. Some use their powers too much thinking they are all that. I think they might have a little too much power as well.

In God we trust

God bless the USA!

#1289186 - 04/14/09 10:42 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: bigdeer]
ibfishin
6 Point

Loc: Flintville TN

I have ran across GWs that act alittle cocky but they always loosen up when they learn that I am doing things legal. It has to be a tough job knowing that most everyone you deal with has a gun. Never know when you are dealing with someone who has a problem with law enforcment in general.
#1289188 - 04/14/09 10:43 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: Buck Assassin]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

"There is no evidence to suggest the officer confused the hunter with an animal,"

Now I dont know but why would a game warden making his rounds keeping the law in check be even remotely worried about wether it was an animal or not? If he was on duty he most definately wasnt hunting much less hunting on this guys property. Sound to me like a stake out gone wrong.

Dont tread on me

#1289189 - 04/14/09 10:43 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: ]
bigdeer
4 Point

Loc: tenn

so r they but we dont shoot them just cuz they have a weapon.GW do a good job but alot of people use there power to the xtreme.i hate it for both families know one will ever know the truth bout a shooting except the person who got shot and the person that done the shooting
#1289195 - 04/14/09 10:46 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: ]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

Originally Posted By: Seminole39
Think about it this way, every person they come into contact with during hunting is armed. A GW has no idea what that person is thinking or if he or she has something to hide.

I will admit that when I was younger I was stopped, checked and written a warning on private property for not having on an orange vest during deer gun season before. The first thing the warden done was disarm me and unload my weapon. Could have been what happened and the guy probably didnt want to give up his gun.

Dont tread on me

#1289231 - 04/14/09 11:15 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: Grizzly Johnson]
Hillbilly Hunter
Killbilly
16 Point

Loc: Branchville

Originally Posted By: Grizzly Johnson
 Originally Posted By: bearclaw
Course nearly everyone there poaches and hates the warden because he is tough on poachers.

Maybe that fellow just didn't want any kind of law on his private property.....

that is my bet

#1289382 - 04/14/09 12:44 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: Hillbilly Hunter]
pathfindr92
6 Point

Loc: Johnson City

I know a GW in VA who was threatened with bodily harm by 3 burly fisherman. He was just gonna write them tickets for not having licenses. They "werent getting no tickets." He ended up drawing his gun, and they wisely chose not to carry out their threats. The gun was the only thing they respected, not him or the law.

I know there are some just plain rude, cocky officers out there, GWs and LEOs alike. I've worked with them. There are also good, honest, and fair men and women patrolling our streets, keeping us safe, and ensuring safe, responsible behavior on our lakes and in the field. Not every officer is a hot-headed jerk.

Regardless of your views on the amount of power GW's wield, you cant overlook the fact that this officer was investigating a possible offense (baiting, read the web article), and as such had cause to be on the property. What happened afterward is unknown, but not everyone obeys the law, and not everyone has respect for authority. It seems much more likely than not that a veteran officer, who has no doubt had hundreds of interactions with hunters and fishermen, would only shoot an old man if he absolutely had to. That may not be the case, but I will be suprised if it isnt.

Either way, it is a tragedy for everyone involved.

#1289394 - 04/14/09 12:49 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: Hillbilly Hunter]
encore06
16 Point

Loc: Harrogate, TN

Too little info to do much speculating. Let's wait until the facts are in before judgement is passed. A 76 year old man can be as contrary and uncooperative as a 18 year old adolescent. By the same token, an officer of the law, albeit in any capacity, can be likewise. My thoughts and prayers are with both families.

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

#1289429 - 04/14/09 01:02 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: encore06]
REN
Good ol' Boys "Team Grizzly"
12 Point

Loc: Wilson County, TN

there is NO reason a GW should not be allowed on private property to me. I dont know all the facts so I wont pass judgment on what happened but prayers for both families involved. It is a tough job that i assure you I would not take on.

John 3:16

#1289631 - 04/14/09 03:23 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: FLIPPER]
spitndrum
Team TLBB Woodpile Boys
Non-Typical

Loc: Cumberland Plateau

I don't know about that??? \:\(

#1289704 - 04/14/09 04:13 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: IceMann]
feisty red head
Mature Red Doe
12 Point

Originally Posted By: IceMann
I stand corrected on the mix up on the state, sorry I just got home and no sleep yet..but I stand firm on my opinions on the wildlife officers..
Seminole39,no need to be an [censored] to me,I made a mistake on the state,I am new here,this is just about my 3rd post I think, so back the f... off DUDE!

I am sorry but I htink you need to back off with your language you were spouting at the nouth and this is a family site so you really do not need to be calling people names. Thank you

#1289725 - 04/14/09 04:22 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: feisty red head]
RUGER Administrator
Mouse Killa
Non-Typical

Loc: TN

First of all, just my personal take on all this.
Number one, there is VERY little information given in what articles I have read. VERY little.
Also, the bs snippet of "no reason to believe the gw mistook the man for an animal" is probably nothing more than a silly "reporter" not having a clue as to what is going on and popping off at the mouth.

Now for the flaming, bashing and name calling.
While I do acknowledge the fact that icemann did come back and
"stood corrected" on the mix up on the state, it was too little too late.
Getting "chastized" for a stand is not something that happens on here. What DOES happen on here is you get a warning for flaming, name calling etc on here. Consider your little warning served and when you are allowed to post on this site again I would suggest you remember it, IF you care to ever post on here again.
Simply, ABSOLUTELY no reason for your choice of language on this thread and it will not be tolerated, ever.
Thanks.

I would like to apologize to everyone that had to see this garbage, but I am choosing to leave it on here just so there is no misunderstanding as to why the account has been temporarily put on suspension pending permanent deletion.

#1289730 - 04/14/09 04:24 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: RUGER]
Tennessee Todd
Duffer
16 Point

Loc: TuTu City, Tn

I think fiesty should be the first one banned if you ask me.....

#1289758 - 04/14/09 04:38 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: Tennessee Todd]
RUGER Administrator
Mouse Killa
Non-Typical

GREAT idea TT ! \:D

#1289889 - 04/14/09 05:48 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: RUGER]
Anonymous TnDeer Old Timer
Unregistered

My prayers to the family!
Only one of the two is alive to tell half of the true story.
God will pass final judgement. Put it in his hands.
Pray for the family for comfort, understanding, patience, and closure in their loss.

#1290614 - 04/15/09 06:05 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: ]
FLIPPER
10 Point

Clyde Coffey

#1290617 - 04/15/09 06:09 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: FLIPPER]
FLIPPER
10 Point

It is a sad situation, foul play or justified.

The one question I have is why "deadly" force was used?

It seems that the WO could have shot him somewhere besides in the chest and then disarmed him.

#1290707 - 04/15/09 07:53 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: FLIPPER]
medwc
8 Point

Loc: Clarksville, TN, hunt FCKY an...

Originally Posted By: FLIPPER

It seems that the WO could have shot him somewhere besides in the chest and then disarmed him.

This is a common thought when the bad-guy profile is not met. LEO, GW and such can't give a life or death threat 2nd or 3rd tries. I am sure it may seem like it a lot of times. But when someone has a gun on you and is threating your life. You can't just wound them and wait to see if they can still shot you. It doesn't work like that.

And not to sound harsh, I agree with you on "It is a sad situation, foul play or justified."

Edited by medwc (04/15/09 03:38 PM)

#1290735 - 04/15/09 08:18 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: medwc]
RUGER Administrator
Mouse Killa
Non-Typical

seminole,
I didn't and still don't think you added anything to this thread that would or SHOULD have lead to anything.
It's all good.
\:D

#1290736 - 04/15/09 08:18 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: RUGER]
RUGER Administrator
Mouse Killa
Non-Typical

Thank you for the apology though, it is appreciated, but not needed.

#1290777 - 04/15/09 08:49 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: Tennessee Todd]
feisty red head
Mature Red Doe
12 Point

Originally Posted By: Tennessee Todd
I think fiesty should be the first one banned if you ask me.....

you will pay for that

#1290778 - 04/15/09 08:50 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: RUGER]
feisty red head
Mature Red Doe
12 Point

Originally Posted By: RUGER
GREAT idea TT ! \:D

So will you

#1290926 - 04/15/09 10:40 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: ]
Winchester
Non-Typical

Definitely not worth a life either way!
#1291231 - 04/15/09 03:32 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: FLIPPER]
easy45
Non-Typical

Loc: Chester County

All leo's are taught to shoot to kill, you never wound somebody on purpose

#1291293 - 04/15/09 04:23 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: medwc]
RUGER Administrator
Mouse Killa
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: medwc

This is a common thought when the bad-guy profile is not met. LEO, GW and such can't give a life or death threat 2nd or 3rd tries. I am sure it may seem like it a lot of times. But when someone has a gun on you and is threating your life. You can't just wound them and wait to see if they can still shot you. It doesn't work like that.

And not to sound harsh, I agree with you on "It is a sad situation, foul play or justified."

Yep.

#1291328 - 04/15/09 04:47 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: easy45]
pathfindr92
6 Point

Originally Posted By: easy45

All leo's are taught to shoot to kill, you never wound somebody on purpose

It is also illegal. It is called "malicious wounding." In a shooting situation, LE or civilian, you may only shoot to "stop the threat," which is accomplished by shooting at vital areas. As easy45 said, this is what LEOs are trained to do, and it is what is preached in self-defense classes across the country.

You will be sued (and you will lose) and possibly charged with a crime if you intentionally "shoot to wound." This also means you may not knock someone down and "finish them off" if they have been incapacitated.

#1291380 - 04/15/09 05:32 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: pathfindr92]
FLIPPER
10 Point

So if this guy feared for his life and saw it as a "life or death" situation, he doesn't have the right to protect himself or his property from a LEO or GW? And its illegal?

But Joe Blow can pull a gun on him and he DOES have the right to protect himself? And its legal?

#1291880 - 04/15/09 09:41 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: buckdead]
ddgonehntn
6 Point

Loc: cocke county, tn.

Originally Posted By: buckdead

Ditto!

If you're not laughing, You're not hunting hard enough!!

#1292785 - 04/16/09 05:48 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: FLIPPER]
pathfindr92
6 Point

So if this guy feared for his life and saw it as a "life or death" situation, he doesn't have the right to protect himself or his property from a LEO or GW? And its illegal?

Only if the "average rational person" would see it the same way. He would have to convince 12 jurors that this GW was going to kill or seriously harm him without just cause. A bank robber is going to be "in fear for his life" if SWAT members are pointing guns at him, but he doesnt get to claim self-defense for shooting one of them because he is commiting a crime, and his actions and/or appearance (i.e. holding a gun, fitting the description of the armed robber) warrants SWAT officers to regard him as a threat.

When it comes to self-defense, private citizens and LEOs are under the same basic set of regulations. The difference is that LEOs during the legal performance of their duties, can do things that private citizens cannot, (i.e. kick your door in to arrest you) as long as they ID themselves as LEOs. You cant shoot a SWAT team operator that breaks into your house yelling "Police!" and claim self defense. In the same way, you cant shoot a GW tresspassing on your land b/c his job duties give him the right to inspect for game violations (love it or hate it, the law grants him that power).

You cannot use deadly force to defend property in TN. I think TX and a few other states allow it though.

I dont mean to be long-winded, just trying to explain everything so it's easier to understand.

#1292834 - 04/16/09 06:30 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: pathfindr92]
ewc
8 Point

Loc: Knoxville

If you believe you are in eminent danger, you can shoot someone who yells "police". A jury will decide your fate.

Having a badge and yelling "police", while busting down my door will get a few of us killed. Myself included most likely - FOR NO REASON.

Show your id to my attorney and call me first.

We'll then talk and sort things out.

Too many times, LEO could solve things by talking instead of being aggressive. This case is a prime example. Who needs to die over a wildlife violation? Bug out and catch him later. He's 76, he's not going far-

I don't do illegal stuff, therefore police do not visit my house. So bust down my door and I would feel like I was in eminent danger.

Yell "police" and I will still have that feeling.

#1293229 - 04/16/09 10:38 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: ewc]
pathfindr92
6 Point

Im not saying you're wrong for feeling that way, I'm just telling you what the law says. And you are definately right, a jury will decide your fate if you shoot a cop in your house.

In some cases, you would win. Obviously, if you cannot identify the police as police, you cant be held liable. If you should have been able to see that they were police with uniforms and badges, and they told you so, you wont fare too well in court.

But remember, you arent a criminal. I dont see the police breaking down your door too often. I was referring more to the raid on a crack house where some guy shoots at the cops and tries to pull the self-defense story.

As far as talking things through instead of being aggressive, I agree with you. Its apparently "cool" to be a jerk for many officers these days, especially younger officers. However, there are times when you dont have the luxury of trying to talk things over. Maybe this GW was too aggressive and shot this old man without cause. Then again, and old man with a shotgun is still a man with a shotgun. Just because he's old, doesnt mean he's harmless. (Think about it: R. Lee Ermey is 65. He's old. He's still very deadly with a gun in his hand.) This old man may have pointed that gun at that officer and threatened him. I dont know, I wasnt there. I dont have enough evidence to make the determination of whether this GW did the right thing or not. I just know we should all hope that he did.

#1293254 - 04/16/09 11:51 PM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: Buck Assassin]
SALECREEKHUNTER
8 Point

Loc: Sale Creek (backwoods), TN

wow \:\(

#1293349 - 04/17/09 07:13 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: bigdeer]
ghosthunter
10 Point

Loc: chattanooga

That's terrible.

#1293416 - 04/17/09 08:30 AM Re: Veteran Wildlife Officer Kills Turkey Hunter [Re: medwc]
bigorangmd
8 Point

Loc: Oakland, Tn

Agreed. In a deadly force situation killing is only an unfortunate side effect. The idea is to neutralize the threat immediately. A shot that is not to the center of mass A) may miss B) May give the offender a chance to return fire. Anyone who kills a suspect has to carry guilt with them for the rest of their lives justifed or not but at the end of the day it's about going home to their wife and kids.

Page all of 6 12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Bobby G, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Mrs.Unicam, Crappie Luck, Grizzly Johnson 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
bootsinsand, bigun714, clh200, tlwilliams, Forvols
13179 Registered Users
Who's Online
6 registered (Fearless, tn droptine, JN, Tony USMC, bigfoot318, bbuck14) and 55 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13179 Members
42 Forums
90926 Topics
1062483 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.083 seconds in which 0.004 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.