Tndeer Logo

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#1281352 - 04/07/09 11:08 PM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: MRUTVOL]
TeamMainStreet
8 Point

Loc: Union County,Tn

Well I just want to say that when I came to this site and started reading up on CH threads I thought he was an arrogant, know it all punk that just unnerved me to no end. But even after all of that, here lately I have made the decision that he probably is a real likeable guy. Ive never met him but he seems to have the OUTDOOR DRIVE far more than most. You have got to admit that, whether it be luck, skill or whatever, he can get the job done. I just want to say to you CH, if I ever got into a tangle with you Im sorry and Im positively sure that if I ever got to hunt with you I would learn something I didnt know, most definately. SO now that I got that mushy junk out of the way, you know I dont live too far from you. When are we going hunting?? LOL Just joking. Congrats on all the birds.

Edited by Mossyback (04/07/09 11:09 PM)

Dont tread on me

#1281396 - 04/08/09 05:42 AM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: TeamMainStreet]
captain hook
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

Originally Posted By: Mossyback
Well I just want to say that when I came to this site and started reading up on CH threads I thought he was an arrogant, know it all punk that just unnerved me to no end. But even after all of that, here lately I have made the decision that he probably is a real likeable guy. Ive never met him but he seems to have the OUTDOOR DRIVE far more than most. You have got to admit that, whether it be luck, skill or whatever, he can get the job done. I just want to say to you CH, if I ever got into a tangle with you Im sorry and Im positively sure that if I ever got to hunt with you I would learn something I didnt know, most definately. SO now that I got that mushy junk out of the way, you know I dont live too far from you. When are we going hunting?? LOL Just joking. Congrats on all the birds.

I think a tear just fell from my eye \:D \:D

I am not a bad person, just have a few strong views on some issues, there are a few folks who cannot put aside a difference of opinion and take things far too personally. I would say we both might learn something if we were to head to the woods together and maybe we can get the chance sometime.

#1281398 - 04/08/09 05:46 AM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: MRUTVOL]
captain hook
10 Point

Originally Posted By: MRUTVOL
 Originally Posted By: captain hook
 Originally Posted By: tnhunter26
Well you seem pretty modest. I am having a ruff go of it this year with the feathered ones. You think you could take me master turkey hunter and teach me how to blow them up.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING,Right?? He is only a legend in his own mind . He is an expert on everything. CH will have such a swelled head that he will have to buy a hat 2 sizes bigger!

This has to be one of the most laughable and most ridiculous personal attacks I have ever read on this website.

I am sorry CH but I just could not let that one slide. It was the "MASTER " part that just triggerd me! \:D 'He can learn what he needs to know from any average turkey hunter of which there are plenty of us on here. Just wanted to let you know I am still here reading all your BS . I am not going away just being that pain you hate. ;\)
Could it be you blanked out your pics because you are afraid some of us will recognize you in public and ask for your autograph??

It wasn't me that wrote it, remember that. Unlike you I am mature and do not develop hatred over differences of opinions either in real life or on the internet.

You can keep on acting like a child for all I care, I assure you it is not affecting me whatsoever. Or you could actually act like an adult, and understand not everyone is going to agree on everything.

#1281514 - 04/08/09 07:42 AM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: captain hook]
MRUTVOL
6 Point

Loc: Goodlettsville,Tennessee,USA

Well you seem pretty modest. I am having a ruff go of it this year with the feathered ones. You think you could take me master turkey hunter and teach me how to blow them up.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING,Right?? He is only a legend in his own mind . He is an expert on everything. CH will have such a swelled head that he will have to buy a hat 2 sizes bigger!

This has to be one of the most laughable and most ridiculous personal attacks I have ever read on this website.

I am sorry CH but I just could not let that one slide. It was the "MASTER " part that just triggerd me! \:D 'He can learn what he needs to know from any average turkey hunter of which there are plenty of us on here. Just wanted to let you know I am still here reading all your BS . I am not going away just being that pain you hate. ;\)
Could it be you blanked out your pics because you are afraid some of us will recognize you in public and ask for your autograph??

It wasn't me that wrote it, remember that. Unlike you I am mature and do not develop hatred over differences of opinions either in real life or on the internet.

You can keep on acting like a child for all I care, I assure you it is not affecting me whatsoever. Or you could actually act like an adult, and understand not everyone is going to agree on everything.

Oh it bothers you alright...or you would not address it. I can assure you it has nothing to do with mature so do not try and put that twist on it. It is you who resort to the name calling when bashed. Just myself you have called inmature,ignorant,brown & down member as well as others who bash you. I have no hate toward you as a person it is certain constant arguments you beat over and over. You call it a passion but I and others call it as bordering on obsessed hardheadedness. With almost 4,000 post in 2 years time from daylight til late night every day if that is not obsessed with this site then I do not know what is. Sad part about that is half of them are deadhorses that are beat over and over. I agree with a lot you say but the force feeding you do is what irks me most. Now having said all that let me just say those were nice birds you killed and welcome to our world here in unit L. You really should try to find you a place around here and settle then you would be a much happier guy.

#1281571 - 04/08/09 08:17 AM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: MRUTVOL]
captain hook
10 Point

Oh it bothers you alright...or you would not address it. I can assure you it has nothing to do with mature so do not try and put that twist on it. It is you who resort to the name calling when bashed. Just myself you have called inmature,ignorant,brown & down member as well as others who bash you. I have no hate toward you as a person it is certain constant arguments you beat over and over. You call it a passion but I and others call it as bordering on obsessed hardheadedness. With almost 4,000 post in 2 years time from daylight til late night every day if that is not obsessed with this site then I do not know what is. Sad part about that is half of them are deadhorses that are beat over and over. I agree with a lot you say but the force feeding you do is what irks me most. Now having said all that let me just say those were nice birds you killed and welcome to our world here in unit L. You really should try to find you a place around here and settle then you would be a much happier guy.

It doesn't bother me, however I will always confront someone when they confront me. I am not the type to ignore or turn the other cheek.

I do not think I have ever targeted an individual for what they choose to shoot or not shoot. Sure I will speak of the mentality, but never single anyone out, that is not fair nor right.

I am extremely hardheaded, no doubt about that and somewhat set in my ways. I do listen, even when it appears I am not, and have learned a great deal from both sides during our discussions.

I am stuck in the office alot, and would rather kill time online then actually do work \:D I also do check in some in the evenings but not that much. I also do think this is an excellent site, if not one of the best outdoor forums in SE.

I would like to see things altered with deer regs, and I think the turkey regs may need to be rethought as well. Maybe on the latter, depending on how this year goes.

Trust me when I say that I am just as sick of talking about the deer junk as much as you are, well almost \:D . Either something will change or it won't at this point everything has been discussed and most know how the other side feels and why.

Thank you for the bird compliments, and I was very impressed with Unit L, it was a lot of fun, and the country is pretty and reminds of places I used to hunt on the AL/Miss border. Believe it or not I am happy here, too much fishing to be upset, and I am fixing to head out to the mtns to take a hike this afternoon and maybe shoot my last LB in the face.

Let bygones be bygones...

#1281658 - 04/08/09 09:08 AM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: MRUTVOL]
megalomaniac
12 Point

Loc: Mississippi

This reply has no place on this topic. Take it to PM.

As far as a 'big head'... Heck, if 3 guys can kill 8 birds in 3 days legally in TN, they've earned the right to a big head for that trip.

#1281720 - 04/08/09 09:54 AM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: megalomaniac]
Cuttin Caller Moderator
Blister
Non-Typical

Loc: tn

My goodness yall sound like all the girls I work with.
#1281732 - 04/08/09 10:03 AM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: Cuttin Caller]
captain hook
10 Point

Originally Posted By: Cuttin Caller

I am a girl, what's the point?

\:D \:D

#1281735 - 04/08/09 10:05 AM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: captain hook]
Cuttin Caller Moderator
Blister
Non-Typical

Loc: tn

Originally Posted By: Cuttin Caller

I am a girl, what's the point?

\:D \:D

I kinda figured that cause only girls feel they got to have the last word. lol

#1281737 - 04/08/09 10:06 AM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: Cuttin Caller]
RUGER Administrator
Mouse Killa
Non-Typical

Loc: TN

I just thought I would interject something here.
I too have had "issues" with CH's posts in the past and found him to be, how would you say, overbearing? perhaps.
With that being said, after so many years here you learn that the written word leaves alot to be desired and many times you can't totally judge the person by what they write on here.
To a degree you can, but not totally.
I have read this thread and personally think some of the comments towards CH have been uncalled for.
To be totally honest it sounds alot like the green eyed monster to me.
I will admit it, I am jealous too. \:D
If not for having by FAR my best year ever I would be eat up with it, but I for sure can't complain at all.

Congratulations again on what sounds like a lifetime memory hunt captain hook.

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  RUGER, Bobby G, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Kirk, Crappie Luck, Grizzly Johnson 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain, infantryleadtheway
13288 Registered Users
Who's Online
61 registered (lung-buster, TNtrapper, redhunterZ71, CountryBoy053, dmonty, Stk_Um_N_The_Vitals, 9 invisible) and 89 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13288 Members
42 Forums
85365 Topics
1031499 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.249 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.