Tndeer Logo

Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#1278665 - 04/06/09 05:09 PM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: tnhunter26]
captain hook
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

Originally Posted By: tnhunter26
you must be one heck of turkey hunter if you killed every turkey that gobbled at you ! I dont know many people who can say that you should have your own show and become the next Bone Collector if you are that good.

\:D \:D

That is one snapshot of a season, not reality. Just the way things worked out over a couple of days. I have been fortunate to kill a ton of LB's over the last 20 seasons, but am I a master turkey hunter? Nah, is anyone? Just lucky I reckon.

#1278838 - 04/06/09 07:01 PM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: captain hook]
tnhunter26
Button

Loc: Knoxville, Tn

well for somebody who doesnt claim to be a master turkey hunter you sure seem like one to me. I bet you are a Micheal Waddell wannabe arent you.
#1278964 - 04/06/09 07:54 PM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: captain hook]
WTM
8 Point

Loc: CAMDEN, TN

Originally Posted By: captain hook
Looks Like that was one heck an action packed trip ! Sounds like you must have killed just about every bird that awnsered you !

All but the jakes, which was constant, and one [censored] field bird that would not budge then I bumped 5 deer which blitzkrieged through the drove of birds and spooked them.

Pretty sick really, that every longbeard I sat down with died except for one which was spooked by dam deer. Pretty much every bird that would respond to a call died at either my hands or someone with me.

Hunting birds in that part of the world seemed to be extremely easy compared to the rest of the rest of the state.

you should have been with me thursday and friday, i think i could have changed your mind about the easy bird part.

#1279401 - 04/06/09 10:37 PM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: tnhunter26]
captain hook
10 Point

well for somebody who doesnt claim to be a master turkey hunter you sure seem like one to me. I bet you are a Micheal Waddell wannabe arent you.

Yeah that's me, I just want to be like the bone collector, he is so cool ;\)

#1279403 - 04/06/09 10:39 PM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: WTM]
captain hook
10 Point

Originally Posted By: WTM
Looks Like that was one heck an action packed trip ! Sounds like you must have killed just about every bird that awnsered you !

All but the jakes, which was constant, and one [censored] field bird that would not budge then I bumped 5 deer which blitzkrieged through the drove of birds and spooked them.

Pretty sick really, that every longbeard I sat down with died except for one which was spooked by dam deer. Pretty much every bird that would respond to a call died at either my hands or someone with me.

Hunting birds in that part of the world seemed to be extremely easy compared to the rest of the rest of the state.

you should have been with me thursday and friday, i think i could have changed your mind about the easy bird part.

I wasn't far from you, in fact you may have been able to hear the gun shots, maybe not. I think I was close to Camden.

All birds are different and luck is a magical thing.

#1279534 - 04/07/09 06:42 AM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: captain hook]
tnhunter26
Button

Loc: Knoxville, Tn

Well you seem pretty modest. I am having a ruff go of it this year with the feathered ones. You think you could take me master turkey hunter and teach me how to blow them up.
#1279592 - 04/07/09 07:18 AM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: tnhunter26]
Buck Assassin
10 Point

Loc: cocke county, TN

Congrats!

Round here we follow the motto "K.I.S.S" KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!

#1280638 - 04/07/09 05:16 PM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: tnhunter26]
MRUTVOL
6 Point

Loc: Goodlettsville,Tennessee,USA

Well you seem pretty modest. I am having a ruff go of it this year with the feathered ones. You think you could take me master turkey hunter and teach me how to blow them up.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING,Right?? He is only a legend in his own mind . He is an expert on everything. CH will have such a swelled head that he will have to buy a hat 2 sizes bigger!

#1281236 - 04/07/09 09:45 PM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: MRUTVOL]
captain hook
10 Point

Originally Posted By: MRUTVOL

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING,Right?? He is only a legend in his own mind . He is an expert on everything. CH will have such a swelled head that he will have to buy a hat 2 sizes bigger!

This has to be one of the most laughable and most ridiculous personal attacks I have ever read on this website.

#1281330 - 04/07/09 10:37 PM Re: 8 longbeards 3 day, ***PICS added**** [Re: captain hook]
MRUTVOL
6 Point

Loc: Goodlettsville,Tennessee,USA

Originally Posted By: MRUTVOL

This has to be one of the most laughable and most ridiculous personal attacks I have ever read on this website.

I am sorry CH but I just could not let that one slide. It was the "MASTER " part that just triggerd me! \:D 'He can learn what he needs to know from any average turkey hunter of which there are plenty of us on here. Just wanted to let you know I am still here reading all your BS . I am not going away just being that pain you hate. ;\)
Could it be you blanked out your pics because you are afraid some of us will recognize you in public and ask for your autograph??

Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  RUGER, Bobby G, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Kirk, Crappie Luck, Grizzly Johnson 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Fish N Hunt, bowednlazy, ULTIMATE TARGETS, Philski, Original Booger
13295 Registered Users
Who's Online
77 registered (tickweed, RodBone75, cornbread, Big Pop, Jcalder, Snake, 8 invisible) and 115 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13295 Members
42 Forums
85595 Topics
1034274 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.217 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.