Tndeer Logo

Page 225 of 252 « First<223224225226227>Last »
Topic Options
#3262590 - 06/06/13 08:00 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: MUP]
preachermantom
12 Point

Loc: waverly,tn,USA

MUP!!!!!!!!! Great to hear from ya brother! Thx for reading!

Jesus Christ

http://walkthewalkwithjesus.blogspot.com

#3262591 - 06/06/13 08:01 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: preachermantom]
preachermantom
12 Point

Who are you from God's perspective? #6

OH my brothers and sisters! As we continue to look at who you are from God's view, this morning you are going to want to shout, sing, dance, flip, smile, hop, jump, run around the house, hug someone, and praise the Lord when you see view today! Here it is:

1 Corinthians 15:55-57

55 “O Death, where is your sting?O Hades, where is your victory?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

YOU ARE VICTORIOUS! Through Jesus we have defeated sin, we have defeated death! YESSSSSSSS! Their is no such thing as a loser when covered by the blood of Jesus! The devil can try to beat us down, but He has been defeated! Death and hell are nothing and of no concern to those who have placed their faith in Christ! If that don't make you smile I don't know what will!

Praise be to God, I am a winner for eternity! How does that feel????? AWESOME!

Tom

Jesus Christ

#3265052 - 06/10/13 07:57 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: preachermantom]
preachermantom
12 Point

Who are you from God's perspective? #7

I hope you have been letting these ways that God sees you sink in! It should make you feel great about yourself and life to know that God sees you in the most loving, awesome ways. So lets continue this morning.

Ephesians 1:3-6

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

What I want you to see in these verse is God sees those who have put their faith in Christ as holy and without blame! Wow! I don't know about you but most days I don't see my self as very holy but you know what? It don't matter how I view myself because God views me as holy because I am covered by the blood of Jesus! God's opinion rules! So live a holy life! God also sees us as blameless. All the blame we deserve for our sin is gone! Again removed by the blood of Jesus upon that cross at Calvary! So we have no reason to live under guilt or shame because God does not blame His Children who have received His forgiveness! That makes me smile this Monday morning!

So praise God this morning for His grace, mercy, and love! You are loved, blameless and holy!

Tom

Jesus Christ

#3266513 - 06/12/13 07:54 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: preachermantom]
preachermantom
12 Point

Who are you from God's perspective? #8

Today as we continue to look at who we are from God's view we see something that should comfort us in a great way...read this verse:

John 1:12

12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:

If you have received Jesus as Lord and Savior then you are a child of God! We are adopted into the family of God! Wow!

Ephesians 1:5-6

5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

Stop and think about that for a while. You are child of God. Nothing we have done for this honor. Jesus did it all on the cross! God loves us so much and we are His children!

Now maybe you have a great dad or maybe you don't but one thing is for sure.....you have a heavenly Father who loves you more than you can comprehend! Rejoice in that fact today!

Tom

Jesus Christ

#3266570 - 06/12/13 08:51 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: preachermantom]
Kimber45 Moderator
Peace Maker
16 Point

Loc: Close to Jackson, TN

AMEN!

#3266582 - 06/12/13 08:55 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: Kimber45]
MUP
Non-Typical

Loc: Just North of Chatt-town

Amen Tom. It's overwhelming at times, thinking of my sins that Christ has covered with His blood. Thank You Father!

Amateurs: Built the Ark

Professionals: Built the Titanic

#3267315 - 06/13/13 09:11 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: preachermantom]
MUP
Non-Typical

Originally Posted By: preachermantom
MUP!!!!!!!!! Great to hear from ya brother! Thx for reading!

Sent ya a pm. ;\)

#3269350 - 06/17/13 07:50 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: MUP]
preachermantom
12 Point

Don't give in to sin!

Short devo's this week as we have VBS all this week! I hope to continue the series on How God views us next week. So here we go:

Proverbs 1:10

10 My son, if sinners entice you,Do not consent.

Be very careful of who your friends are and who you hang out with. When they sin do not follow their lead! Sin is all around us and we must keep a watch out for the devil and his demons tempting us! Stand strong in the faith my brothers and sisters!

Tom

Jesus Christ

#3270105 - 06/18/13 07:22 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: preachermantom]
preachermantom
12 Point

Fear God

We live in a day a true fear of God does not seem to exist for if it did this country of ours would be much different! Check these verses out:

Proverbs 1:28-29

28 “Then they will call on me, but I will not answer;They will seek me diligently, but they will not find me.29 Because they hated knowledge And did not choose the fear of the Lord,

Many call upon God when they need something, many seek God for their own selfish gain, and then they forsake God because He does not answer. God is clear here that we must hold Him in the proper position in our life because He is God! He has given us a guide book for life called the bible but most chose not to read it or understand it as the verse says above we hate knowledge because it points out our sin and we want to keep our sinful lives! We think if we don't read our bibles it will somehow make us accountable for our sin because of ignorance! Oh how wrong that is! Then we come to fear of the Lord! Yes their is some of a actual fear because He is God but it is more of a awe and great respect. Worship is not important, we throw God's name around in vain, we disobey His commands, and it shows we have no fear of God!

Oh my brothers and sisters how we need a love for the bible and a fear of the Lord in each of our lives! Until then don't expect God to hear our nations prayers or for that matter the individuals prayer if they are not doing these two aspects of our faith!

Tom

Jesus Christ

#3270220 - 06/18/13 09:11 AM Re: Preachermantom's Daily Devotional [Re: preachermantom]
MUP
Non-Typical

Please hear our prayers Father, for our lives to honor thee, and to lift our nation to call upon thee in our time of trouble. Amen.

Page 225 of 252 « First<223224225226227>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Unicam, gtk, Tennessee Todd, Lakeland Charlie, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, Outdoor Lady, TurkeyBurd, MAN, Bobby G, Kimber45, Crappie Luck, Kirk 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
Fish N Hunt, bowednlazy, ULTIMATE TARGETS, Philski, Original Booger
13295 Registered Users
Who's Online
88 registered (memfuzz, wlf89, smyrnagc, Frank G, Bigg E, caretaker, 13 invisible) and 127 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13295 Members
42 Forums
85670 Topics
1035274 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.241 seconds in which 0.03 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.