Tndeer Logo

Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1211354 - 03/02/09 10:28 PM Re: Put out "Cameras" and "Yeller Acorns" yesterday!!! [Re: Blue5]
captain hook
10 Point

Loc: Knoxville

I have none out as well, either property will hold turkeys or not, sweetening them up prior to the season won't hold them unless the baiting continues.

But I did find on Friday where some unfortunate sap baited a WMA up real nice. I shouldn't say sap....where some idiot baited turkeys up on public land managed by TWRA. Maybe they were wanting to get some trail cam pics \:D Hope they get a pic, a mug shot.

#1211708 - 03/03/09 07:29 AM Re: Put out "Cameras" and "Yeller Acorns" yesterday!!! [Re: Blue5]
showmehorns
16 Point

Loc: usually in the woods

Originally Posted By: Blue5
Itll be gone! You guys are amazing! Its totally legal to feed corn 26 days before the season starts! The deer and turkeys around here can clean up 50 pounds in about 3 days! Captain Hook what business is it of yours? Ill bet ya 1000$ I can put out 200lbs tomorrow and every kernel will be gone in 7 days! Ill pay you 100$ for every kernel you can find!

Blue, have you not figured out he's all mouth, and for the most part completely harmless? \:D

#1211745 - 03/03/09 07:54 AM Re: Put out "Cameras" and "Yeller Acorns" yesterday!!! [Re: Blue5]
XMAN
8 Point

Loc: tenn.

it'll be gone, going today to speed 5 feeders up just so it will get all out but you could put out 50lb.in front of a camera and it'll be gone before the week is up.Why do you think we run feeders!
#1211792 - 03/03/09 08:11 AM Re: Put out "Cameras" and "Yeller Acorns" yesterday!!! [Re: showmehorns]
captain hook
10 Point

Originally Posted By: showmehorns
Itll be gone! You guys are amazing! Its totally legal to feed corn 26 days before the season starts! The deer and turkeys around here can clean up 50 pounds in about 3 days! Captain Hook what business is it of yours? Ill bet ya 1000$ I can put out 200lbs tomorrow and every kernel will be gone in 7 days! Ill pay you 100$ for every kernel you can find!

Blue, have you not figured out he's all mouth, and for the most part completely harmless? \:D

Harmless towards poachers??? Not saying spit is a poacher, so don't think I am.

I have taken on a ton of poachers in my day, there are several in this state who lost a chunk due to me tipping off TWRA. All mouth, not hardly.

#1211948 - 03/03/09 09:29 AM Re: Put out "Cameras" and "Yeller Acorns" yesterday!!! [Re: captain hook]
Coach
16 Point

Loc: Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI

Not mentioning any names but some of you need to take a pill or something...maybe read something besides your own imagined headlines... whoever it was that said "the empty vessel makes the loudest sound" hit the nail on the head.

Spit, make sure you post the pics and good luck this season..Steven, you and your Dad leave one for me...

Edited by Coach (03/03/09 09:30 AM)

Eventus stultorum magister

Dean Business Supply, Llc

http://www.adam4d.com

#1212278 - 03/03/09 11:24 AM Re: Put out "Cameras" and "Yeller Acorns" yesterday!!! [Re: captain hook]
showmehorns
16 Point

Loc: usually in the woods

Originally Posted By: captain hook
 Originally Posted By: showmehorns

Harmless towards poachers??? Not saying spit is a poacher, so don't think I am.

I have taken on a ton of poachers in my day, there are several in this state who lost a chunk due to me tipping off TWRA. All mouth, not hardly.

Your not saying he's a poacher? Really? Then what are you saying? You said he is "broadcasting to the world what he is doing", right? What's he doing?

Basically all I was saying was " You worry a little too much about what everyone else is doing ". I'm all for busting a poacher, it gives me chills thinking about it, but I'm not one to go throwing out hints that people are "unbelievable", at least not until I KNOW they have done something wrong. Everything he has done up until point has been legal, so basically, it's none of your business yet, barney. \:D

#1212302 - 03/03/09 11:50 AM Re: Put out "Cameras" and "Yeller Acorns" yesterday!!! [Re: showmehorns]
captain hook
10 Point

I do find it unbelievable and so as of now about 37 others who sent me PM's that think the same. They along with me are shocked that he would broadcast on a public forum where there are a ton of TWRA folks watching, putting out corn with 14 days to go until all bait must be gone or else it is baiting and subsequently poaching.

It just draws a watchful eye, when it isn't called for. If you want to know how many birds you have or don't have, go listen towards the end of next week. You will get a good idea.

I have zero tolerance for poachers as I am sure he and others do, but this is just one of those things that could be completely avoidable and not cause any suspicion.

I will always worry when I think someone else is breaking a game law in any state that I hunt. That is just the way I am.

I hope it all works out, and my point is why broadcast it to the world?

#1212311 - 03/03/09 12:01 PM Re: Put out "Cameras" and "Yeller Acorns" yesterday!!! [Re: spitndrum]
Grizzly Johnson Moderator
Turkey Forum Police
16 Point

Loc: Tennessee

I can't believe what a shat storm this has evolved into after your post. SO WHAT if you put out some corn to try to get some pics of any good gobblers. SO WHAT that you come on here and said you were doing so to get some pics. I bet everyone that looks at any pics you post of them will say "nice pics Spit" when/if you do post them. You HAVE 14 days for any corn to be eaten up. IF IT"S NOT ALL GONE, you can hunt somewhere else until it is.... drive down to my neck of the woods and I will guide you and Buckhorn40... WHAT'S SO HARD ABOUT THAT FOLKS?? WHO CARES who is watching on here... he has comitted NO CRIME here.....and it's his business what he does and how he handles it no matter what ANYONE thinks.

#1212318 - 03/03/09 12:05 PM Re: Put out "Cameras" and "Yeller Acorns" yesterday!!! [Re: InfoMan]
spitndrum
Team TLBB Woodpile Boys
Non-Typical

Loc: Cumberland Plateau

Originally Posted By: InfoMan
It's getting mighty close to the season to be putting corn out. You know it has to be ALL GONE 10 days before any hunting is legal.

Ya I Know this My turkeys will eat ever drop in 5 days I promise!!! ;\)

#1212327 - 03/03/09 12:09 PM Re: Put out "Cameras" and "Yeller Acorns" yesterday!!! [Re: showmehorns]
spitndrum
Team TLBB Woodpile Boys
Non-Typical

Loc: Cumberland Plateau

HOOK.........

You don't do anything but start CRAP in all the forums so jus SHUT your mouth and find you a civil forum elseware what I done isn't ILLEGAL....its perfectly legal and ppl know me as a laid back person....I'll boradcast what I want when I want to and there aint nobody going to start nothing with me about it....I don't poach I Don't Bait....I kill everything I hunt legally so get your thumb out of you AZZ and stop trying to bring ppl down your not some big animal harvester yourself I have never seen anything you have killed....YOU ARE PROLLY JUS A TROLL TRYING TO GET PPL BANNED!!!!

Thats all I have to say I hope the MODS can excuse that and Laugh at it as I am now!!! \:D

Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  RUGER, Bobby G, Unicam, Cuttin Caller, CBU93, stretch, TurkeyBurd, Kimber45, Kirk, Crappie Luck, Grizzly Johnson 
Hop to:
Top Posters
RUGER
Deer Assassin
BSK
Crappie Luck
spitndrum
Newest Members
PEhunter, Amy pesterfield, Blood seeker, fghijk604245, top_of_the_foodchain
13289 Registered Users
Who's Online
109 registered (TNLynn, HenryCohunter, cbhunter, Bullydog, Ledy11, chip, 8 invisible) and 149 anonymous users online.
Forum Stats
13289 Members
42 Forums
85425 Topics
1032236 Posts

Max Online: 788 @ 11/11/13 08:06 PM
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Forum Donations
The TnDeer.Com Deer Talk Forum is for Tennessee Deer Hunters by Tennessee Deer Hunters. If you enjoy using our Talk Forum and would like to contribute to help in it's up-keep. Just submit your contribution by clicking on the DONATE button below and paying with PayPal or a major credit card. Any amount is much appreciated. Thanks for your support!

TN Burn Safe

Generated in 0.981 seconds in which 0.742 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.