Vols in playoff prediction?

chris1976

Not sad for me. Sad for all these folks that sit around and lose all their games and then sit around and do checkerboard math and try and figure out how they are going to make the playoffs. That or sit around and cheer for Lane Kiffin To win some games for them so they get themselves into the playoffs. Pathetic if you ask me.
😂😂

wayne

Not sad for me. Sad for all these folks that sit around and lose all their games and then sit around and do checkerboard math and try and figure out how they are going to make the playoffs. That or sit around and cheer for Lane Kiffin To win some games for them so they get themselves into the playoffs. Pathetic if you ask me.
You get hard on like 13 yr old boy looking at Playboy about Kiffin.

Last edited:

Trey13

Weirdo

Creek bottoms

You are not paying attention to what Heuple has been building. We are 3 deep across the entire defensive line. We have completely upgraded the secondary. Our wide receiver room is stacked with playmakers and we have the #1 rated QB from last year. Did I mention our pass rusher is being projected to go top 5 in the draft? I can see why they kicked you off.
Orange colored glasses

PalsPal

Lots of people (me included) said that about Dobbs, but he proved to be tougher than pine knots. Some guys are built slight but can take a licking. Only time will tell

You also have the Bryce Young types who have the agility to make just enough of a twist or turn to not take the full brunt.

I hope Nico has that in him. But, I also hope that he can make some plays with his feet. That's a huge asset in today's game.

I do think that our backups are serviceable if needed.

Displaced_Vol

He is only 5 lbs away from what manning weighed his senior year at Tennessee. I'd say he's gonna be fine.
I don't remember where I heard it, most likely on Volquest, but I think he's put on 25 lbs since he got to UT? Of course, it's entirely possible that's a figment of my imagination.

I don't think he'll run like Dobbs or hooker, but I think (hope) he will be very evasive in the pocket.

Latest posts