Rhino

Hogbear

Don't have one but been thinking about getting a side-by-side of some kind. I'm looking at everything from Brister's Chuckwagon to Rangers, Mules, Rhinos, Gators, etc. The Rhino 450 does look like a lot of machine for the money.

Gravey

If I was in the market for a side-by-side, it would definitely get a look. It appears to be a workhorse all the while being a sport utility that you can play on too. I was watch ATV Television last night and they had the new Sport model on it and it was sharp.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I watched a guy ride around in a Rhino at Paddy's Bluff the other day and I was simply amazed at what it would do and where it would go.

Hogbear

Well the Rhino is really nice but I wound up buying a Brister's Chuckwagon camo 4x4 today. It has a Honda 390cc industrial engine from a generator or something so it's not fast at all but it seems really well put together. I got one from a Honda dealer in Memphis that some guy had bought before Christmas and then traded back in on a big 4-wheeler. He put the top, windshield, closed cab with removeable doors, front rack, double gun rack, super quiet tone muffler and some kind of super-dynawhoppin' mud tires on it and it looks pretty new to me. It was $5,900 before tax and $6400 and change out the door.

remke

A friend of mine has a Bad Boy
It is great for hunting, but it goes about 10mph top speed. Man that thing is silent as all get out.

ewc

I've got the camo 660 with a bunch of extra stuff:

CDI
Digital Dash
Aluminum top
Full set of skid plates and axle protection- aluminum
ITP rims with terracross wheels
aluminum front guard
brush guard
fender flares
cargo net
3000# winch
adapter that allows placement of winch in front or rear of Rhino

And probably some more stuff I can't think of. ITP tires and rims made a dramatic difference over stock tires and rims.

JTW

Hey ewc, That sounds like one bad ride. Do you have any pics? I put 27 ITP mudlites and ITP rims on mine and it did make a big difference.

Hogbear

ITP Mudlites is what came on my used Chuckwagon. It climbs like a billy goat until it gets so steep that the low oil sensor shuts off the ignition. It's pretty scary at that angle anyway so it's probably a good thing, just use the brakes to ease back down the bank. Great tires.

Latest posts