Reloaders?

bcunnin1

I got an old shotgun that can only shoot lead or other non-tox shots like bismuth. I was wondering if anyone on here reloads their own shotguns shells. I do not have any of the stuff to do it myself but I would like to have some non-toxic shells with out paying 30.00$ plus for a box of 10! Not sure if its even legal(I dont see why not) but if someone could load some shells with bismuth for me in a couple different loads I would be willing to pay all expenses and labor as well. Let me know if any of you think you have the time. Ben.

.45 COLT

The owner of the company that produced bismuth shot died and the operation has shut down. So far, his was the only source of bismuth shot for reloading. There is another company that claims to make it, but they can't deliver any as yet. The shot itself was very expensive, close to $1.00 per ounce.

Kent's tungsten matrix shot, safe to shoot in the shotguns for lead, is only available as a component in England. The loaded shells are sold here, but are real expensive.

bcunnin1

Yeah I know. I found a site that sells bismuth shot fairly cheap, I just do not have a way to reload my own. I was hoping I could buy the shells powder and bismuth and then pay someone some labor fees to load the shells. Thanks though, Ben.

I suppose I will just have to use it during early goose season where I can only shoot 4 and that way I can buy a 30.00$ box of 10 shells lol. Guess I will stick to shooting sporting clays and upland birds!

Latest posts