Quivers

Shag

Kwikee Kwiver for me. Easy on, easy off. I don't like shooting with a quiver on the bow, but I love how handy it is to carry my bow and arrows together in the woods. I've got a strap on adapter for the bows without holes so I can still use my quiver of choice...I usually just unstrap the adapter when I get up a tree and shoot bare bow.

I've tried slide on and bolt on quivers...back quivers and side quivers...too many drawbacks FOR ME to all alternatives other than the good ole Kwikee Kwiver. It's all I ever used with compounds and it works best for me with stick bows too.

My go to baby doll that I plan to hunt with this year is an 80's Bear green stripe take down. I'm so thankful it came from the factory with AMO holes...Kwikee bracket screws right on.

eddie c

I have a tube quiver I made out of 3" thin wall pvc. I have different ones for different reasons but I use the tube when hunting or stumping. I can stand on it and not hurt an arrow.

eddie c

I'm not 100% happy with the strap but I like the fact my feathers are protected, less stuff hangs when I'm walking through brush and I lose less arrows.
I don't like how my bows shoot with a quiver attached, even when I shot compounds. I had a loose arrow in a Kwiki to rattle at a shot and the deer was gone by the time the arrow got there.

TennSportsman

A Tight Spot quiver is what I'd recommend. The price is ridiculous though. Light for its size and stays in tight to your bow along with angle adjustments for balance.

Stykbow

I used a selway slide on for a long time, but didn't really like it. I made a side quiver that I'm liking a lot. I had an old PSE bow mount quiver from my compound days that I liked, so drilled some holes and attached a strap. Viola! Instant over the shoulder side quiver. I can shorten the strap and it rides behind my back. For me this is the best compromise between comfort, convenience, and function.

Jack of all trades, but master of none!

Lost Lake

With my selfbows I use a back quiver made from a coyote. It's quiet in use, and when I'm in my stand I hang it on a hook for easy access.

On the occasions that I carry a longbow, I use Selway slide on quivers. I've yet to find one that I like better for them.

Latest posts