Question on TWRA App with multiple hunters

nate17

I have a 6 yr old child that I am going to take turkey hunting this year. I created an account so he now has a TWRA ID, even though he is still too young for a license. If we are lucky enough to get him a bird, when I select harvest reporting on the App, it takes you to a screen where you select which type of animal you harvested. I'm scared to go exploring on the app any farther than that in fear of doing something irreversible. My question is this, Does it at some point allow you to select the appropriate hunter account after the attached screen? Thanks in advance for any input.

Attachments

• IMG_5450.png
    IMG_5450.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 5

deerhunter10

My app has a profile while I don't have other people on mine I have options to add and select different profiles with the app. It's on the home screen of the app where it says my account.

nate17

I'm not able to tell whose account I am under on the App that I can see. I can see both accounts and then I have to back track out of that screen to the main one that is attached. I suppose I could just log in to the website and do it that way or just wait until one of us kills a turkey and I'm not afraid to proceed past the harvest screen.

Attachments

• IMG_5451.png
    IMG_5451.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 23

MickThompson

I'm not able to tell whose account I am under on the App that I can see. I can see both accounts and then I have to back track out of that screen to the main one that is attached. I suppose I could just log in to the website and do it that way or just wait until one of us kills a turkey and I'm not afraid to proceed past the harvest screen.
Ok, so I clicked one button past that and there's a drop down box where you pick the profile

Latest posts