Quarterback on Netflix!

PalsPal

I'm one episode in, but so far, I really like.

Doesn't hurt that Peyton produced it.

It follows Mahomes, Kirk Cousins, and Marcus Mariotta during the '22 season on and off the field.

Mahomes is cocky, but he's so good he backs it up.

I didn't know much about Cousins, but I like him based on this.

Mariotta is a broken soul. Feel for the guy.

THEdonkey0515

It follows Mahomes, Kirk Cousins, and Marcus Mariotta during the '22 season on and off the field.

I'll give it a watch

I remember being on TNdeer before the 2015 draft debating on who is the better QB Mariotta or Winston. I believe they played each other week 1 as rookies and mariota lit it up. They both had high moments, but both fell short on being anything more then average NFL QBs.

Pic IN the Casa

Watched it all the way thru last week. As much as I have sworn off the NFL this documentary was pretty dang good. New found respect for Mahomes and Cousins.
You are right, Mariota is football mentally messed up. That said he seems like a genuine and kind guy.
Mahomes wife's mouth got on my nerves but otherwise great show.
If you haven't watched any of the Last Chance U documentaries, I highly advise them, too.

UCStandSitter

Thought about watching this about 5 times in the last few days. Gonna start the first one now based on your recommendation. If it's bad I will curse you on my death bed for the lost time 😂

PalsPal

Watched it all the way thru last week. As much as I have sworn off the NFL this documentary was pretty dang good. New found respect for Mahomes and Cousins.
You are right, Mariota is football mentally messed up. That said he seems like a genuine and kind guy.
If you haven't watched any of the Last Chance U documentaries, I highly advise them, too.

Well, I'm 6 down with 2 to go.

Will probably finish today sometime.

I don't follow the NFL and had no idea that Mariota had left the team during the season, nor that MN had that great comeback.

Really like it.

BamaProud

Last Chance U was good when they were at East Mississippi community college I lost interest when they went to Kansas.

I've heard several people say Quarterbacks is good.

Bone Collector

I wish they'd do more seasons of Last Chance U.

I am about 5-6 episodes into this series.