Food Plots Pics of the deer you've grown

FOX FIRE

A guy at work showed me some pis of the deer he's grown out in (about 4-5 years) his food plots & I'll have to say it seems to work, I always figured a plot was more of an attractant that anything.

Anyone have some pics of the deer you've grown out & about how long did it take ??

Radar

Never really considered food plots as growing my own deer , because of the wide range of other food sources in the area , and the free range of the deer . Just as a supplemental food source to meet the nutritional needs of the deer .

FOX FIRE

I dont know anything about the land hes leased but I know it seriously off limits (ask me how I know), anytime I asked about how things were work'n out he'd play shut mouth on me, until he took a big buck last bow season & showed me the pics.

I started pick'n his brain & he spilled the beanns before he caught himeself, then said for me to keep it under my hat, told him I aint gonna say anything, but it was kind of funny how it happened.

I dont realy know what he had for a food plot but he gives it credit for grow'n some antler size on his place, never tried a plot myself but have been curious sinec we had the conversation, I always took it as something to draw the deer & turkey.

Latest posts