Phenix rods

jwb

Thought I'd share since it's the holidays and someone may be looking for a gift idea for a fisherman in your life or just for yourself. If you have never handled a Phenix feather go find one and give it a try. Bought myself one last spring and have since bought 3 more. I have owned several high end loomis, shimano, and dobyns rods and these best em all for weight and sensitivity. I use them for finesse bass fishing and crappie fishing. Now they are very light and you can snap them if you abuse them but they do have a warranty. They run in the $150-$180 price range. I'm telling y'all you won't be disappointed.

TNReb

I'll never purchase another Megabass again. In my entire life, I've had 3 rods break - all 3 were Megabass. I'm talking about blanks snapped in half - not just an eye coming off or something of that nature. Their customer service was great and replaced them all, but I sold the replacements.

The only Megabass casting rod I have left is a Warhammer for punching. Nice rod and it hasn't broke yet.

Westtnduckhtr

There was a first generation Levante problem where they took them off the market and retooled the line. The next gens have been good. You must have been in that era. I have not had any problems with the second gen and any of the other lines.
Some people have problems with rods, I have a buddy that breaks Dobyns and hates them.
Also love my Exprides!

FLTENNHUNTER1

Thought I'd share since it's the holidays and someone may be looking for a gift idea for a fisherman in your life or just for yourself. If you have never handled a Phenix feather go find one and give it a try. Bought myself one last spring and have since bought 3 more. I have owned several high end loomis, shimano, and dobyns rods and these best em all for weight and sensitivity. I use them for finesse bass fishing and crappie fishing. Now they are very light and you can snap them if you abuse them but they do have a warranty. They run in the $150-$180 price range. I'm telling y'all you won't be disappointed.
They look really nice on the website. All made in USA?