March Turkey Hunts

wkyhunter

HI guys.... Planning on hitting Georgia Saturday AM. Northern part of the state, haven't decided exactly where.
Planning on driving down Thursday night after work and sleeping in the truck, hoping to hear one Friday morning.
If anybody has a public honey hole you're welcome to PM me.😂😂😂.... Seriously I appreciate the discussion and the PMs I have received.
Thanks!

timberjack86

HI guys.... Planning on hitting Georgia Saturday AM. Northern part of the state, haven't decided exactly where.
Planning on driving down Thursday night after work and sleeping in the truck, hoping to hear one Friday morning.
If anybody has a public honey hole you're welcome to PM me.😂😂😂.... Seriously I appreciate the discussion and the PMs I have received.
Thanks!
Good luck be at cohutta myself

wkyhunter

Made my first trip to GA for the opener. Didn't get there until late Friday afternoon. Parts of the trip could best be described as a cluster .....
Anyway hit up several WMAs across North GA prior to heading home Tuesday afternoon. Was overall a good trip, even though I didn't connect on one. Met some fine folks and some "characters" too.
Hope to be in TN next Saturday for the opener. Thanks again to everyone who had suggestions for my little trip.

Latest posts