Man, I love turkey hunting.

Iglow

After a day and a morning of close calls, just maybes and a little more luck, it's been awesome! I'd rather be here than anywhere else doing anything else. I was thinking here in the woods is the real world, all the celebrity and social media and people crap is all phony and fake. This world was here before God put man here and it'll be here I guess when He gets tired of us and gets rid of us. I'd go every day of the entire season if I could! 🤣

gtk

Staff member
I agree, turkey hunting is fun. I think its because they are so vocal and when you hear that gobble, it gives you "hope" :)

Now take elk hunting in September. Its like turkey hunting on steroids. When you hear that bull elk respond to your bugle, your hair will stand up on end !

Speedwell-Hunter

After a day and a morning of close calls, just maybes and a little more luck, it's been awesome! I'd rather be here than anywhere else doing anything else. I was thinking here in the woods is the real world, all the celebrity and social media and people crap is all phony and fake. This world was here before God put man here and it'll be here I guess when He gets tired of us and gets rid of us. I'd go every day of the entire season if I could! 🤣
I feel you, the outdoors just hits different on opening day of any season, good post

Thanks

Latest posts