Joe Milton’s TD throws comparisons…..

THEdonkey0515

Sure. However, please avoid spreading something unconfirmed. Deal?
No deal why would I listen to you? Deal?

I was just making a kinda joking statement and you got bad butthurt over a so called rumor
me posting something that's already been posted many times on TNdeer by multiple people isn't doing much to spread a rumor that everyone already knows about.... its been out for months on every major sports news site. it will be alright chill lol

You need to go complain to the thousands of news sites including Tennessee's about spreading this "rumor " if it upsets you that bad not to me on Tndeer

Last edited:

PalsPal

Is that confirmed? 100% people will come after you for spending sports rumors on TNdeer if not watch out.

No idea. Saw it in a message board. I can't remember if addl eligibility was covid based or what. But, he's pretty high on some draft boards, so he'd be wise to cash in even if it were an option.

THEdonkey0515

No idea. Saw it in a message board. I can't remember if addl eligibility was covid based or what. But, he's pretty high on some draft boards, so he'd be wise to cash in even if it were an option.
I was told to avoid spreading something unconfirmed.

I'm just joking

One of the knocks on hooker when it comes to the draft was his age, but QBs are playing longer then ever now. Brace young and CJ stroud will also take a spot on a couple teams before him.

Looking at multiple mock drafts the next QBs up are Kys and UFs? Most have hooker 4 or 5 right now think Hooker can jump one of those guys.

Speedwell-Hunter

No deal why would I listen to you? Deal?

I was just making a kinda joking statement and you got bad butthurt over a so called rumor
me posting something that's already been posted many times on TNdeer by multiple people isn't doing much to spread a rumor that everyone already knows about.... its been out for months on every major sports news site. it will be alright chill lol

You need to go complain to the thousands of news sites including Tennessee's about spreading this "rumor " if it upsets you that bad not to me on Tndeer
I get it, There has not been any proof that it was $8 million yet there's literally no proof

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
1663583816280.gif

THEdonkey0515

A lot of players can come off the bench and look amazing but when they start pressure and nerves get the best of them. If he can start and look good the kid getting 8 mil will sit on the bench not going anywhere and look even better the next year
That's what I believe also. Not much nerves coming into mop up duty against Akron. Dude has the talent to be a legit power 5 starter. I believe Hepuel with another off-season can have Melton playing just as well as hooker has.

The 8 million QB I believe will have to set a year also unless things go way south with Milton. Going to be hard for a true freshman to beat out a vet that's been in the program going on 3 years with as much talent as Milton has.

Latest posts