Hunter safety card replacement

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I started this thread a few minutes ago and like 6 old threads came up and all of them with the same issue I'm having.
I absolutely CANNOT find where you can get a replacement card online.
I have looked several times.
Just trying to do it without calling them as I know they are probably busy this time of the year.
I have my old card but it has the wrong year on my birthdate.
Fixing to have to show proof to buy my Missouri license and I am scared to do it with the different date showing. Afraid it will screw something up and with the season being this close I don't want any hiccups and end up not being able to hunt over a typo.

I know last year I had to end up calling Missouri because my weight wasn't the same on something.
I think I had listed my new, lower, weight and it didn't match my TN information or something like that.

Anyone know where to do it????

I just really didn't wanna call. LOL

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
It is a license type 500 to get a replacement card.

You should be able to purchase it through the TWRA On the Go app on your phone.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I don't know what I am doing wrong but I have searched for Hunter Certification Card and type 500 and come up with NUTHIN!

I feel like Yukon Cornelius.

@CBU93 lol

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I don't know what I am doing wrong but I have searched for Hunter Certification Card and type 500 and come up with NUTHIN!

I feel like Yukon Cornelius.

@CBU93 lol
I just checked on the PC at https://license.gooutdoorstennessee.com/

Log in, go to License catalog on the green bar at the top(should be the 2nd option across), type 500 in the search bar. It filters the list and shows up right there, "Hunter Safety Certification Card" with a cost of $7. Add to cart and check out.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I just checked on the PC at https://license.gooutdoorstennessee.com/

Log in, go to License catalog on the green bar at the top(should be the 2nd option across), type 500 in the search bar. It filters the list and shows up right there, "Hunter Safety Certification Card" with a cost of $7. Add to cart and check out.
Well I didn't see the "license catalog" option, thanks.
Still doesn't show up for me.
I'm special. LOL

snip.JPG

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Something is definitely screwy for sure.
I know I took it and I have a card but just scared to send it to Missouri with the wrong birthdate year on it.
Knowing my luck it would screw me big time.
I will call shortly.
Thanks for the help.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Thanks I called the 1-800 number and got transfered and a recording came on that said she was out of the office till sometime in June???
I will try your number.
LOL Thanks again.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
This is hilarious.

Called 1-800-624-7406
Told them what I needed.
Transferred me to another person.
Voicemail came on, this is Melinda somebody, I will be out of the office from Tuesday, June 8 through Friday June 11.

Called 615-781-5270
Told them what I needed.
LONG time on hold, ok let me give you the number to the lady that takes care of that.
Thank you.

Called 615-781-6502
Told them what I needed.
Ok let me transfer you to that division.
Voicemail came on, this is Melinda somebody, I will be out of the office from Tuesday, June 8 through Friday June 11.

BBBBAAHHHAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I will call and ask to talk to someone about a duck blind.

:mad: :mad: 🤬🤬🤬 🦆

rhinoblakes

That is a heck of a run around. The first time I went out of state (before getting the replacement card) I gave the nice person behind the license sales desk my social and prayed it worked. I replaced my worn out card as soon as I got back to TN

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
That is a heck of a run around. The first time I went out of state (before getting the replacement card) I gave the nice person behind the license sales desk my social and prayed it worked. I replaced my worn out card as soon as I got back to TN
Sad part is that is all I was trying to do was get a replacement hunter safety card because TWRA MESSED UP and put the wrong year of my birth and LISTED MY RESIDENCE AS KENTUCKY !!!

Let that sink in for a second, they listed on my TN hunter safety card that I lived in KENTUCKY !!! That really doesn't surprise me at all since the level of ignorance and blatant DGAF about anyone that hunts or fishes in the state of TN they have shown is beyond understanding.

Yet they don't have time to answer the dad blame PHONE. :mad:

It's ok, Missouri runs a much tighter ship.
ONE phone call, short conversation with a nice lady and BOOM my hunter safety number was then posted on their website where I could then go and purchase my license and permit, done, easy peasey.

Latest posts