How do you know your too busy?

BowGuy84

For me it is when you have $ earmarked for more hunting land and don't do anything with it.

In January my brother, dad and I sat down to talk. Decided we were ready to pool resources again and start looking at buying some more land.

I was to run point on it as my brother and dad would both be out of the country for a portion of the time. It is also just investments for dad, and brother and I know the hunting stuff better.

Besides about 2 trips to landandfarm.com and 2 phone calls I have done nothing.

That is about to change this summer. Not sure if I'm going to buy land before next season, but I do plan on talking to some agents and seeing some property. Probably Butler Co., KY since that is where our other piece is located.

Things are finally slowing down which is good bc a little over a week ago I was about to my breaking point.

Also I got my 3rd and 4th stands set on public ground on Tuesday and saw my first fawn of the year. Under 100 days in KY and I'm flat ready!

easy45

Man I have to tell you if I had the money and the family to go in with I would buy some land in a heart beat, I love my job but it will never pay enough for me to buy land without me working some extra jobs which I would in a second if I could find some and I don't have any family that hunts, what I'm trying to say is you have a golden opportunity to do something with family, stop setting around and do it.

Latest posts