Getting ready to try predator hunting!

I suggest keeping it simple right now I'm very biased I only use custom made hand calls and I have a foxpro shockwsve, fury, and spitfire. But get you one open reed call and a closed reed call and watch videos learn all u can before you just go out calling. Your setup and watching your wind are way more important than what sound you make. Guys tell me all the time you ought to take so and so with ya he can call really good. That doesn't matter to me does he know how to setup to kill a coyote is what I wanna know

G8rntn

Good info Criiter... Not to hijack this thread but I am in the same boat as the OP. Wondering what size shells to use with a .308?

POSTED

thanks for the help critter gitter.I've been an avid deer and turkey hunter for many years. I have been doing a lot of bow hunting the last few years so I have learned quite a bit about playing the wind. I will have access to several hundred acres of pasture land to hunt along with some fresh cutover ground also.Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts