Feist Pup

wcsd462

I thought I'd put this out their just to see if anyone would be interested. I have to many dogs to hunt right now, between keeping my Champion dog in shape and hunting my pup that is out of her and with duck season starting, o have no time to start another dog right now. I have a really nice female that is out of my champion dogs full sister. She will be eight months old the 29th of this month, she needs to be in the woods and fooled with , BAD!!! I don't wanna sell this dog, I wanna keep her for my breeding program. I was wondering if anyone would want to take her and hunt her? Someone I can trust with my dog! Maybe someone that has been thinking about getting a dog and just hasn't decided what to get? I'll furnish the dog food and med's. I just wanna make sure she will be properly cared for, kennelled and not lost. Let me know if someone would be willing, maybe not. I've never tried this before so I may be nuts.

FOX FIRE

I'm slobber'n at the mouth for a new pup but don't have much time for the dog I have & woods time cant be skimped on if you want the pup to learn.

wcsd462

I just bought Treetime Boots, he's the sire to my pups out of Shooter. I will consider selling this little female now. Anyone interested shoot me a text at 615-332-5050

wcsd462

She is out of Boggs Creek legend on the bottom and Williams Bud and Kirklands Banjo on top. Price is $300.00 text above number for pics.

wcsd462

IMG_20131202_103416_913.jpg