BASEVOLS/SOFTVOLS

Forvols

BaseVols are having it tough, ARK has won the series basevols try to avoid sweep today at 3. Looking at the sched for the rest of the year BaseVols might not sweep anyone in the SEC. Just winning SEC series will be tough.

SOFTVOLS are rolling for the year, run ruled KY last night and go for the sweep today at 2.

Spurhunter

I have lowered my expectations drastically for the baseball Vols this year. They just aren't that good. Maybe they will come together and surprise me. Losing 10 guys to the MLB draft and returning zero position players had to take a toll. This is a brand new team. We shall see how good Tony really is. I'm sure these guys are all elite players, but he's still starting from scratch.

PalsPal

The BB team has been a disappointment. Still making errors that lead to runs that get you beat. And do not have the hitters as last year.

The SB team has been a surprise. Put me in the camp of fan who was ready to see Weekly move on. Have some inside info from a few years ago that tempered my enthusiasm for the team, but was more on Ralph. Will be going to one FL game in a week or so.

Latest posts