Bama changing QBs, but its not Simpson!

PalsPal

The ND transfer gets the start this week.

In two seasons at ND, he had 6 TDs and 8 INTs !

Married At First Sight Love GIF by Lifetime

Bamamonts

I read that also. I think it's the right decision. I don't Milroe has what it takes. At least not at this point in his career. I really hope Buchner does good. RTR!

volboy

Are yellow sure? The resident expert hasn't said so. By his prior observation Milroe is the best since Tua 🤣🤣🤣

"So happy that the talking heads will have a case of STFU about ALABAMA not having a QB.

Milroe has a sense of confidence I have not seen in he field since TUA. There is no hesitation in him. When he got a bad snap he just picked up the ball and ran it in. Hres got the arm and the legs to be a dual threat QB."

GO BIG ORANGE 🍊🍊🍊

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
IF he can hit quick throws, go through progressions when primary is covered, and NOT turn the ball over, it will open up the offense. This would allow the Bama defense to stay off the field for longer periods of time.

Pretty bizarre situation given the recent string of really good quarterbacks. Can't expect to learn much about his capabilities during the USF game unless it is a tight game; Alabama is a 30+ point favorite.

Trey13

Are yellow sure? The resident expert hasn't said so. By his prior observation Milroe is the best since Tua 🤣🤣🤣

"So happy that the talking heads will have a case of STFU about ALABAMA not having a QB.

Milroe has a sense of confidence I have not seen in he field since TUA. There is no hesitation in him. When he got a bad snap he just picked up the ball and ran it in. Hres got the arm and the legs to be a dual threat QB."

GO BIG ORANGE 🍊🍊🍊
Did the moron really say that

Hduke86

GO BIG ORANGE 🍊🍊🍊
I think he's next in line for Saban. I mean I don't know if that's taking over coaching for him or kissing him🤣

PillsburyDoughboy

I read that also. I think it's the right decision. I don't Milroe has what it takes. At least not at this point in his career. I really hope Buchner does good. RTR!
I doubt Milroe is out of contention. I would imagine Saban is still in the process of evaluating the QB position and wanting to see how Buckner holds up.

Everyone is freaking out with the L on the board. It's early in the season.

TNTreeman

I doubt Milroe is out of contention. I would imagine Saban is still in the process of evaluating the QB position and wanting to see how Buckner holds up.

Everyone is freaking out with the L on the board. It's early in the season.
The gumps will lose at least 2 more this year. They will probably play all 3 QBs in desperation to find a winning combo IMO . Ole Miss and Lame will most likely hand them another loss next week, that's when the train comes off the tracks for you and your hero. I also pick Florida to beat the Vols today but I hope to be wrong. Within the next several weeks the major talk at bammer will be who can you get to replace the former goat.

Latest posts