• Advertisement

Badlands 50% promo

Share the killer deals you find here.
Forum rules
Do not post any LINKS or CONTACT information for any product that is in competition with ANY tndeer sponsor.

Link or contact information will be removed immediately.
Second "offense" thread will be deleted.
Third "offense" account will be deactivated.

Remove or mark "expired" after deal is over

Badlands 50% promo

Postby hatnotch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:05 pm

From another site....Badlands 50% regularly priced gear. Code: BLFF2020GEARUP

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Ten Point / Horton Legend Ultra Lite
Ten Point / Horton Vortec RDX
Spynal Tapp bolts
Magnus Stinger 150gr
hatnotch
4 Point

Advertisement

Re: Badlands 50% promo

Postby JCDEERMAN » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:01 am

You are a lifesaver! I regret late last fall not getting the Pyre bibs and jacket for extreme cold weather when the promo code was posted here. Thank you! I just ordered both of them 50% off.
JCDEERMAN
16 Point

Postby gtk » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:00 am

very good deal..

THIS kind of stuff is what gets me in trouble. I really dont "need" anything , but at that good price, I cant' afford to "NOT" order anything..
gtk
10 Point

Postby JCDEERMAN » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:25 pm

gtk wrote:very good deal..

THIS kind of stuff is what gets me in trouble. I really dont "need" anything , but at that good price, I cant' afford to "NOT" order anything..

:rotf: me too! I have bought well over $1000 worth of stuff over the last 7 months or so from Badlands....but only spent around $500

BUT I got so much stuff - their coldest rated bibs, coldest rated jacket, new backpack, 2 fanny packs, neck gator and a merino beanie. All with a lifetime warranty. I am all set :super:
JCDEERMAN
16 Point

Postby Gravey » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:18 pm

Well dang!!! You just cost me some money on the Pyre jacket and bibs.
If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Gravey
Non-Typical

Postby tree_ghost » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:50 am

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. And make me savory food, such as I love, and bring it to me that I may eat, that my soul may bless you before I die.” Gen 27:3
tree_ghost
10 Point

Postby CGriffis3 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:26 am

I've been hanging on to my stimulus money specifically for this opportunity. Thanks for allowing me to get rid of it!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
CGriffis3
Button

Postby JCDEERMAN » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:10 pm

Gravey wrote:Well dang!!! You just cost me some money on the Pyre jacket and bibs.

:rotf: That’s exactly what I bought! They came in the mail today. Was trying them on and was sweating my rear off. Very pleased with them
JCDEERMAN
16 Point

Postby Dkizer18 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:14 pm

JCDEERMAN wrote:
Gravey wrote:Well dang!!! You just cost me some money on the Pyre jacket and bibs.

:rotf: That’s exactly what I bought! They came in the mail today. Was trying them on and was sweating my rear off. Very pleased with them

How is the fit on them? I am really wanting a pair and I normally wear a large but not sure if a large will work with base layers on.
Dkizer18
4 Point

Postby JCDEERMAN » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:56 pm

Dkizer18 wrote:
JCDEERMAN wrote:

How is the fit on them? I am really wanting a pair and I normally wear a large but not sure if a large will work with base layers on.

They fit me perfect. I'm 6'0 / a chest about 44-46 / waist at 35 / 185 lbs". I got the L in both top and bottoms. The jacket and bibs will work just fine and I'll be able to get quite a few clothes on under both and it isn't too bulky. The bibs roll up and don't take up much space. I'll be able to put both of them in by backpack. Everything is very adjustable on them. Only thing I wish I could change - I wish it had a detachable hood. I am just not a hood fan

I typically go a size bigger than I think I need for extra base layers and always hated how bulky they were. I didn't do that this time and went with the L and am very pleased (my regular size).
JCDEERMAN
16 Point

Postby Dkizer18 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:15 pm

Thanks. I am pretty sure I am about to pull the trigger. All of the reviews I have seen on the pyre suit says that it is incredibly warm.
Dkizer18
4 Point

Postby JCDEERMAN » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:20 pm

Dkizer18 wrote:Thanks. I am pretty sure I am about to pull the trigger. All of the reviews I have seen on the pyre suit says that it is incredibly warm.

I also do alot of research before I buy things like this. Check out YouTube on the Pyre Reviews. Several videos that are beneficial and go over each feature. It is wind proof and water proof. I HATE the wind
JCDEERMAN
16 Point

Postby Gravey » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:32 pm

JCDEERMAN wrote:

Good to hear. Mine are supposed to deliver tomorrow but I’m out of town until Sunday. Waterproof and wind proof is what sealed the deal for me.
Gravey
Non-Typical

Postby JCDEERMAN » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:21 am

Good gosh - why can't this promo code go away :rotf:

I just ordered another set of pants and jacket :bash:
JCDEERMAN
16 Point

Postby Westnvol89 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:28 pm

Thanks for posting. Got some good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Westnvol89
4 Point

Postby Gravey » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:57 pm

Gravey wrote:
JCDEERMAN wrote:

Good to hear. Mine are supposed to deliver tomorrow but I’m out of town until Sunday. Waterproof and wind proof is what sealed the deal for me.

I’m 5’ 10” and 210. Typically wear 44-46 jacket and 34” waist in pants. Ordered XL in both and the bibs were quite roomy so I placed another order for the L and they fit much better. The XL jacket fits me good. The L would be too tight through my chest and shoulders. I have the XL boxed up to ship back as they include a return label with each shipment.
Gravey
Non-Typical

Postby JCDEERMAN » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:39 am

Good deal...can’t go wrong these day with just shipping back for a different size. My L bibs are perfect and L jacket is just about perfect....wish it was a hair bigger, but will work fine. I know the XL would be too big. I even layered up as if it were 10 degrees to make sure it all would work :lol: . I’m set
JCDEERMAN
16 Point

Postby Gravey » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:54 am

JCDEERMAN wrote:Good deal...can’t go wrong these day with just shipping back for a different size. My L bibs are perfect and L jacket is just about perfect....wish it was a hair bigger, but will work fine. I know the XL would be too big. I even layered up as if it were 10 degrees to make sure it all would work :lol: . I’m set

I thought their return / exchange policy was on point. The paperwork in the shipment says just ship it back and order what you need. No need to try and get customer service involved. I’m sure I’ll eat the initial shipping charges once they credit the return but that’s fine by me.
Gravey
Non-Typical

Return to Deals to be had