Badlands 50% promo

JCDEERMAN

You are a lifesaver! I regret late last fall not getting the Pyre bibs and jacket for extreme cold weather when the promo code was posted here. Thank you! I just ordered both of them 50% off.

gtk

Staff member
very good deal..

THIS kind of stuff is what gets me in trouble. I really dont "need" anything , but at that good price, I cant' afford to "NOT" order anything..

JCDEERMAN

gtk":1ygnew04 said:
very good deal..

THIS kind of stuff is what gets me in trouble. I really dont "need" anything , but at that good price, I cant' afford to "NOT" order anything..
:rotf: me too! I have bought well over $1000 worth of stuff over the last 7 months or so from Badlands....but only spent around $500

BUT I got so much stuff - their coldest rated bibs, coldest rated jacket, new backpack, 2 fanny packs, neck gator and a merino beanie. All with a lifetime warranty. I am all set :super:

CGriffis3

I've been hanging on to my stimulus money specifically for this opportunity. Thanks for allowing me to get rid of it!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

JCDEERMAN

Gravey":12ffutxc said:
Well dang!!! You just cost me some money on the Pyre jacket and bibs.
:rotf: That's exactly what I bought! They came in the mail today. Was trying them on and was sweating my rear off. Very pleased with them

Dkizer18

JCDEERMAN":2qw35mh2 said:
Gravey":2qw35mh2 said:
:rotf: That's exactly what I bought! They came in the mail today. Was trying them on and was sweating my rear off. Very pleased with them
How is the fit on them? I am really wanting a pair and I normally wear a large but not sure if a large will work with base layers on.

JCDEERMAN

Dkizer18":21glp3pj said:
JCDEERMAN":21glp3pj said:
Gravey":21glp3pj said:
How is the fit on them? I am really wanting a pair and I normally wear a large but not sure if a large will work with base layers on.
They fit me perfect. I'm 6'0 / a chest about 44-46 / waist at 35 / 185 lbs". I got the L in both top and bottoms. The jacket and bibs will work just fine and I'll be able to get quite a few clothes on under both and it isn't too bulky. The bibs roll up and don't take up much space. I'll be able to put both of them in by backpack. Everything is very adjustable on them. Only thing I wish I could change - I wish it had a detachable hood. I am just not a hood fan

I typically go a size bigger than I think I need for extra base layers and always hated how bulky they were. I didn't do that this time and went with the L and am very pleased (my regular size).

Dkizer18

Thanks. I am pretty sure I am about to pull the trigger. All of the reviews I have seen on the pyre suit says that it is incredibly warm.

JCDEERMAN

Dkizer18":2z5atgw3 said:
Thanks. I am pretty sure I am about to pull the trigger. All of the reviews I have seen on the pyre suit says that it is incredibly warm.
I also do alot of research before I buy things like this. Check out YouTube on the Pyre Reviews. Several videos that are beneficial and go over each feature. It is wind proof and water proof. I HATE the wind

Gravey

JCDEERMAN":3riaq8ay said:
Gravey":3riaq8ay said:
Good to hear. Mine are supposed to deliver tomorrow but I'm out of town until Sunday. Waterproof and wind proof is what sealed the deal for me.

Gravey

Gravey":2u9icn38 said:
JCDEERMAN":2u9icn38 said:
Gravey":2u9icn38 said:
Good to hear. Mine are supposed to deliver tomorrow but I'm out of town until Sunday. Waterproof and wind proof is what sealed the deal for me.
I'm 5' 10" and 210. Typically wear 44-46 jacket and 34" waist in pants. Ordered XL in both and the bibs were quite roomy so I placed another order for the L and they fit much better. The XL jacket fits me good. The L would be too tight through my chest and shoulders. I have the XL boxed up to ship back as they include a return label with each shipment.

JCDEERMAN

Good deal...can't go wrong these day with just shipping back for a different size. My L bibs are perfect and L jacket is just about perfect....wish it was a hair bigger, but will work fine. I know the XL would be too big. I even layered up as if it were 10 degrees to make sure it all would work :lol: . I'm set

Gravey

JCDEERMAN":3kdjudj7 said:
Good deal...can't go wrong these day with just shipping back for a different size. My L bibs are perfect and L jacket is just about perfect....wish it was a hair bigger, but will work fine. I know the XL would be too big. I even layered up as if it were 10 degrees to make sure it all would work :lol: . I'm set
I thought their return / exchange policy was on point. The paperwork in the shipment says just ship it back and order what you need. No need to try and get customer service involved. I'm sure I'll eat the initial shipping charges once they credit the return but that's fine by me.

Latest posts