• Advertisement

History Seldom Repeats Itself....

Pretty much anything you want to talk about!

History Seldom Repeats Itself....

Postby Bambi Buster » Sat May 23, 2020 7:49 pm

.....but it often rhymes.

"....media reports provided daily updates on mortality rates of a pandemic. Schools, churches and other places of public gathering were closed. Volunteers assembled to make hundreds of masks. Businesses impacted by shutdowns waited eagerly for health officials to signal a return to life as usual......

......Atlanta’s city council ordered all schools, churches, movie theaters, vaudeville houses, dance and billiard halls closed.....

....the city’s health officer, warned in the Atlanta Constitution that “I can see no chance of controlling it unless we resort to the closing of these places. It looks like we are going to have a serious epidemic.”...."

Ga Tech Pandemic.jpg
Ga Tech Pandemic.jpg (44.46 KiB) Viewed 517 times

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/capt ... dfRQDlHSDg
"The American military is like a finely crafted sword. To be effective, it must be wielded by a discerning, skilled and merciless hand."
Bambi Buster
16 Point

Advertisement

Re: History Seldom Repeats Itself....

Postby brassmagnet » Mon May 25, 2020 1:11 pm

I've had enough of the"new normal", getting tired of people mumbling through masks.
brassmagnet
4 Point

Re: History Seldom Repeats Itself....

Postby Deer Assassin » Tue May 26, 2020 7:33 am

brassmagnet wrote:I've had enough of the"new normal", getting tired of people mumbling through masks.

ditto
If you can't hang 'em on the wall
Hang 'em in your teeth
Deer Assassin
Non-Typical

Return to TnDeer General Forum