NWTF Nashville Show

Displaced_Vol

Went for a couple hours today. First time I have ever been and I was shocked at how big it is. I ran through pretty quick as there were only a couple things I was specifically looking for, but that was enough for me anyway. Thought the crowd was really big for a Thursday. Even never having been to NWTF I have worked at travel shows in the past & it was a bunch of folks.

The main reason I went was to get one of Dave Owens calls & try to meet him. He was covered up it looked like & they said his calls sold out in about 15 minutes. Still got to meet him & Catman real quick along with a couple of the guys from the Hunting Public & Jim Ronquest. So that was pretty cool.

Talked to Sam from Gooserbat Calls at his booth for a long time and he was great. Talked through some stuff with me and helped me pick out a couple calls.

You can spend some money in there real quick if you're not careful but everything is usually on some kind of deal & I am
Happy to help support the guys I like & those willing to help guys out.

All in all it was good. I'll go back, probably not every year but I'm only a little over an hour away so it's not a huge deal for me to get down there.

JCDEERMAN

Good deal. I've been to several. I typically do not like big crowds, but atleast you are around like-minded people. I bet Saturday will be a zoo :shock:

Displaced_Vol

JCDEERMAN":e8wqqrmz said:
Good deal. I've been to several. I typically do not like big crowds, but atleast you are around like-minded people. I bet Saturday will be a zoo :shock:

Agreed on all counts-

spoon

Roost 1":2pkmrsjg said:
nwsg76":2pkmrsjg said:
The crowd thursday was pretty light. It was easy to get around. Friday and Saturday will be a different story....

My thoughts exactly. It was enjoyable yesterday.

It was nice walking around without bumping into everyone.
Catman, enjoyed talking to you

tree_ghost

I had a good time there today! But I'm stuck in my ways...I went to a turkey show and talked deer hunting 90% of the day lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JCDEERMAN

tree_ghost":1qzx03qw said:
I had a good time there today! But I'm stuck in my ways...I went to a turkey show and talked deer hunting 90% of the day lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LOL that's me right there.

Longbow2240

JCDEERMAN":22c5ua7v said:
Forgive my ignorance, but it looks like doors open at 8:30am...is that correct? I wanna try to beat most of the crowd

Yes open at 8:30 on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2in1shot

Haven't been in 5-6 years. Was in the area today. Thought I would beat the crowd and get there as doors opened this morning. Apparently everyone else had the same plan. Miserable. Never again on a Saturday.

Latest posts