Scored on some decoy bags

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Well they are actually big seed bags but hey, they will work.
I haven't actually laid hands on one yet but they appear to be about 5 foot square and maybe 4 feet tall.
I figure they will hold about 300 decoys.
My brother in law throws them away and I can never catch him before he chunks them.
I text him this morning and asked when he was going to plant anything next.
He replied that they were now and he had a big pile of the bags behind the shop that they are going to burn. LOL

Gonna swing by there this afternoon and "get all I want" :D

I told him I have seen them for sale for like $20 each and was he sure he didn't want anything for them.
He said get them all and sell them. :rotf:

Gonna be a good way to transport as well as store my decoys.
Gonna put some "flooring" in the rafters of my shop and then put the bags up there to keep them from falling everywhere.

woodyard

Way to go!I have been wondering how many decoy bags ya needed for all of them.

By the way I have been studying geese every day over here on the river. Got to get my calls out when we get home and go to practicing. There is a flock of about 40 plus hanging around and it has been rather entertaining listening and watching them. They do some pretty funny things.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
LOL yep geese are odd birds for sure. :D

It would take about 40 regular decoy bags for our decoys. LOL

I'm thinking I can do it with three of these. :D

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
cbhunter":325tfbjm said:
I just want to be a fly on the wall when your throwing a bag stuffed with 300 decoys up in the rafters :lol:
Wanna come help ? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
LOL I know you would.
Actually after I got my hands on the bags and saw exactly how big they were and how they were shaped it will be a lot easier and actually better to just put them on the floor in the back corner of my shop.
I can take up 32 sq ft of floor space and stack them two high and store all the decoys for the year.
Gonna be nice to have a shop again. :rotf:

cbhunter

RUGER":kjuc82l8 said:
LOL I know you would.
Actually after I got my hands on the bags and saw exactly how big they were and how they were shaped it will be a lot easier and actually better to just put them on the floor in the back corner of my shop.
I can take up 32 sq ft of floor space and stack them two high and store all the decoys for the year.
Gonna be nice to have a shop again. :rotf:

Gonna be a lot of decoys to work around when you have a shop wiring party :D

Latest posts