• Advertisement

He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Pretty much anything you want to talk about!

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby MAGA » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:36 pm

Kimber45 wrote:
MAGA wrote:What are you going to do when the country is 75% foreign and 25% heritage American and the 75% side vote to take your guns away? Now do you understand what immigration is all about?


That's the plan for sure..


South Africa is the model they intend for us.
MAGA
4 Point
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Advertisement

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby MAGA » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:40 pm

Crappie Luck wrote:
MAGA wrote:What are you going to do when the country is 75% foreign and 25% heritage American and the 75% side vote to take your guns away? Now do you understand what immigration is all about?


A pissed off 3% founded this country.


Are you apart of that 3%? Are you going to storm Washington DC? There's more than 30% in this country who hate your guts at this moment. They see you and this country as nothing more than a get rich quick scheme. What are you going to do about it? Hell, half the people during the Democratic Debate said America is an illegitimate country. What do you think they have in store for you?
MAGA
4 Point
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby Crappie Luck » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:54 pm

The 3% didn't storm anything. They defended their land. Yes, I'm that 3%.
I'm well aware of the 30% who hate me. In some areas, that's more like 70%-80%. I don't go there. They are best off not to come here.

I'm not advocating an uprising nor am I cheering CWII.
What I AM saying is that there is a silent majority who do not post their thoughts on social media. They are not counted and they are not polled. They are forgotten...and underestimated.
FWIW
“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”- – John Adams
User avatar
Crappie Luck
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 70994
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 1:00 pm
Location: Smith Co.

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby cowhunter71 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Crappie Luck wrote:The 3% didn't storm anything. They defended their land. Yes, I'm that 3%.
I'm well aware of the 30% who hate me. In some areas, that's more like 70%-80%. I don't go there. They are best off not to come here.

I'm not advocating an uprising nor am I cheering CWII.
What I AM saying is that there is a silent majority who do not post their thoughts on social media. They are not counted and they are not polled. They are forgotten...and underestimated.
FWIW
;) Proud to be a modern day 3%er :super:
cowhunter71
4 Point
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:24 pm
Location: McMinn County

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby larry ipock » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:13 pm

TDW05 wrote:Get ready boys and gals, were gonna have us another civil war!!





I
I think we are already in one, or the beginning of one. Just ain't nobody started shooting yet. I hope it don't come to that. I was just 10 years old in 1966, but I remember the riots, protests, and the assassinations.
Society as a whole is way more prone to do violence and harm today than back then I believe.
larry ipock
6 Point
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:58 pm
Location: scott county Tn.

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby Wildcat » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:15 pm

Beto will NOT be the one to face Trump in Nov 2020.

As president Beto cannot just take anybody's guns.

But as a United States Senator from Texas he can help do some serious damage to the Second Amendment helping to write and pass laws.
When a United States Congressman gets up and walks out of the House when the American people in the House Gallery chats USA, USA, then you know who hates America.
User avatar
Wildcat
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 53421
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2000 12:00 pm
Location: Western Ky.

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby MAGA » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:42 am

Crappie Luck wrote:The 3% didn't storm anything. They defended their land. Yes, I'm that 3%.
I'm well aware of the 30% who hate me. In some areas, that's more like 70%-80%. I don't go there. They are best off not to come here.

I'm not advocating an uprising nor am I cheering CWII.
What I AM saying is that there is a silent majority who do not post their thoughts on social media. They are not counted and they are not polled. They are forgotten...and underestimated.
FWIW


Oh, are you going to defend our country against invasion? Because we currently have 1 million people invading the US via the southern border every year. Maybe if we launch another surge in Afghanistan, this will halt or stop this?
What are you going to do when 1 million 3rd worlders flood and invade your country via the southern border? When 1 million people "illegally" cross our southern border every year, what do you think you're actually defending?
The sad truth is that the Taliban is better at defending their country than US troops. Literally millions of invaders cross the southern border every year and you're supposed to accept this as "normal". We can't even defend our southern border and you want people to join the military? LOL
MAGA
4 Point
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby ttf909 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:18 am

[quote="RUGER"]If you hunt or fish there is absolutely no way you could possibly vote for them and not be well, an idiot.



absolutely correct
User avatar
ttf909
12 Point
 
Posts: 5798
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:00 pm
Location: cleveland,tn

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby poorhunter » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:53 am

I didn’t watch the “debate”, but didn’t this statement get the loudest applause from the audience? Was the audience hand picked or was it a representation of the Democratic Party? I say it’s representative of the whole party not just the kooks on stage.
poorhunter
10 Point
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:23 pm
Location: Hickman county

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby iowavf » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:21 am

poorhunter wrote:I didn’t watch the “debate”, but didn’t this statement get the loudest applause from the audience? Was the audience hand picked or was it a representation of the Democratic Party? I say it’s representative of the whole party not just the kooks on stage.
I wouldn't say it represented the whole democratic party because I know some democrats and they didn't like any of the candidates and are not on board giving away free stuff to everyone including illegals. Yes they have guns and enjoy hunting and protecting themselves.
User avatar
iowavf
12 Point
 
Posts: 5505
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: southwest iowa

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby FLTENNHUNTER1 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:24 am

iowavf wrote:
poorhunter wrote:I didn’t watch the “debate”, but didn’t this statement get the loudest applause from the audience? Was the audience hand picked or was it a representation of the Democratic Party? I say it’s representative of the whole party not just the kooks on stage.
I wouldn't say it represented the whole democratic party because I know some democrats and they didn't like any of the candidates and are not on board giving away free stuff to everyone including illegals. Yes they have guns and enjoy hunting and protecting themselves.


Then why are they still voting Democrat?
Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.
$22 Trillion National Debt: http://usdebtclock.org/
User avatar
FLTENNHUNTER1
18 Point
 
Posts: 20304
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: SE Tennessee

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby BamaProud » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:44 am

Wildcat wrote:Beto will NOT be the one to face Trump in Nov 2020.

As president Beto cannot just take anybody's guns.

But as a United States Senator from Texas he can help do some serious damage to the Second Amendment helping to write and pass laws.


I agree with the first 2 points.

I have my doubts that he will be reelected as a Texas Senator after making those anti-2A(and anti American) comments. There are plenty of Democrats(especially in places line Texas) who support the 2A.
Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.
Wine-Down Brewing and Winemaking
User avatar
BamaProud
16 Point
 
Posts: 14909
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: Shelby County, TN

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby poorhunter » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:35 am

BamaProud wrote:
Wildcat wrote:Beto will NOT be the one to face Trump in Nov 2020.

As president Beto cannot just take anybody's guns.

But as a United States Senator from Texas he can help do some serious damage to the Second Amendment helping to write and pass laws.


I agree with the first 2 points.

I have my doubts that he will be reelected as a Texas Senator after making those anti-2A(and anti American) comments. There are plenty of Democrats(especially in places line Texas) who support the 2A.


But how many of those democrats “support” AR-15’s and AK47’s? They believe their leaders when they say they will only take AR’s and AK’s.
poorhunter
10 Point
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:23 pm
Location: Hickman county

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby BamaProud » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:44 am

poorhunter wrote:
But how many of those democrats “support” AR-15’s and AK47’s? They believe their leaders when they say they will only take AR’s and AK’s.



That's a fair question, but I personally have not encountered many people who claim to be 2nd Amendment supporters, but also think we shouldn't be allowed to own AR's and AK's. I'm not saying they don't exist, but I don't think many people make that distinction. Most gun owners/2A supporters see through the media nonsense and understand that AR's and AK's are just another semi-automatic rifle. ...just dressed up a bit.
Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.
Wine-Down Brewing and Winemaking
User avatar
BamaProud
16 Point
 
Posts: 14909
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: Shelby County, TN

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby poorhunter » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:03 am

BamaProud wrote:
poorhunter wrote:
But how many of those democrats “support” AR-15’s and AK47’s? They believe their leaders when they say they will only take AR’s and AK’s.



That's a fair question, but I personally have not encountered many people who claim to be 2nd Amendment supporters, but also think we shouldn't be allowed to own AR's and AK's. I'm not saying they don't exist, but I don't think many people make that distinction. Most gun owners/2A supporters see through the media nonsense and understand that AR's and AK's are just another semi-automatic rifle. ...just dressed up a bit.


I hope you’re right, but I have my doubts. 5-10 years ago that might have been true, but not anymore. America has dramatically and fundamentally been changed in a short time.
poorhunter
10 Point
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:23 pm
Location: Hickman county

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby MUP » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:17 pm

Good points. Kinda like open carry, completely legal in some states, but blasted across the board here as being an idiotic and/or an ignorant thing to do. In my personal opinion, I choose to CC, but the problem with OC isn't NECESSARILY with the ones practicing it, it's MORE about the populace that chooses to denounce a 2ndA right, and other so called 2ndA proponents siding with them and calling for an end to it. Whether you like the aspect of OC or not, it HAS been a right, a constitutional right, so far, but as has been the case since the country was founded we're ready to give up another piece of our freedom, "for the better of society". It ain't for a better society folks, it's for a controlled population end game. I'm just tired of continuing to give up a little freedom here and there every time some pansy cries it ought not be this way. We've likely gone too far down the rabbit hole already to the point of no return tho, so what does it matter? Keep bickering and belittling each other while the enemy snickers and continues to gain momentum.
Image "Amateurs" built the Ark.

"Professionals" built the Titanic.
User avatar
MUP
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 66659
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:04 am
Location: Just North of Chatt-town

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby Wildcat » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:42 pm

BamaProud wrote:
poorhunter wrote:
But how many of those democrats “support” AR-15’s and AK47’s? They believe their leaders when they say they will only take AR’s and AK’s.



That's a fair question, but I personally have not encountered many people who claim to be 2nd Amendment supporters, but also think we shouldn't be allowed to own AR's and AK's. I'm not saying they don't exist, but I don't think many people make that distinction. Most gun owners/2A supporters see through the media nonsense and understand that AR's and AK's are just another semi-automatic rifle. ...just dressed up a bit.


Most people think by 2024-2026 Texas will turn blue thanks to all the illegals that were allowed to cross the border. It's a fair change Beto will be a US Senator if he decides to run.
When a United States Congressman gets up and walks out of the House when the American people in the House Gallery chats USA, USA, then you know who hates America.
User avatar
Wildcat
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 53421
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2000 12:00 pm
Location: Western Ky.

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby Wildcat » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:45 pm

poorhunter wrote:
I hope you’re right, but I have my doubts. 5-10 years ago that might have been true, but not anymore. America has dramatically and fundamentally been changed in a short time.


I have my doubts too. We simply can't go by what happened before or trends because we are all human and we CHANGE.
When a United States Congressman gets up and walks out of the House when the American people in the House Gallery chats USA, USA, then you know who hates America.
User avatar
Wildcat
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 53421
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2000 12:00 pm
Location: Western Ky.

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby BamaProud » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Here's Gallup's "A-Z list" of trends on gun ownership and all major Gallup trends on guns and gun control. (lots of stats, some in our favor some not)

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1645/Guns. ... edium=copy

Specifically regarding rather it should be illegal to manufacture, sell or possess semi-automatic guns known as assault rifles, the Trend from Spring 1996 through Fall 2018, the trend has shifted 15 points in our favor.

(nothing in there about confiscation, but support for confiscation would have to be significantly lower than making it illegal to manufacture, sell or possess semi-automatic guns)
Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.
Wine-Down Brewing and Winemaking
User avatar
BamaProud
16 Point
 
Posts: 14909
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: Shelby County, TN

Re: He!! yes, we're gong to take your AR-15.

Postby Wildcat » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:21 pm

I seriously doubt true confiscation will happen in my lifetime.

But Beto is still a danger to the Second Amendment if he gets a seat in Congress, he WILL do everything he can to pass new anti-gun laws.
When a United States Congressman gets up and walks out of the House when the American people in the House Gallery chats USA, USA, then you know who hates America.
User avatar
Wildcat
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 53421
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2000 12:00 pm
Location: Western Ky.

PreviousNext

Return to TnDeer General Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 7mmMag, Bullit, Chief44, Deer Whisperer, gasman, hunter0925, LanceS4803, Mag, Matador, muddyboots, Wildcat and 94 guests