• Advertisement

Sportsman Banquet All Invited!

Pretty much anything you want to talk about!

Sportsman Banquet All Invited!

Postby tikkashooter » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:19 am

Hey folks! It’s been a little while since I’ve been on here. I wanted to invite you all to our church’s Sportsman’s Banquet next Saturday, August 24 (details in image below). There will be a few vendor booths on sight, a certified BIG GAME SCORER (bring your mount if you want it scored!) archery range and children’s BB gun shoot outdoors as well. Dinner will be served from 5-7 PM lots of good food! 7:00 we will convene to the auditorium for a guest speaker. Immediately following is the gear giveaway! MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!! Guns, Bows, hunting, fishing, camping gear, and much more will be given away!

(Moderators - it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. If this is considered an advertisement and not just an invitation, please send me a PM, and I’ll be happy to pay any fee required.) Thank you!

tikkashooter
8 Point

Advertisement

Re: Sportsman Banquet All Invited!

Postby tikkashooter » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:56 am

Just updated the flyer. Thanks!
tikkashooter
8 Point

Re: Sportsman Banquet All Invited!

Postby tikkashooter » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:48 pm

TTT
tikkashooter