• Advertisement

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice things

Pretty much anything you want to talk about!

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice things

Postby Bambi Buster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Pea-brained simpleton. :livid:

"SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (AP) — A man who walked into a Missouri Walmart wearing body armor and carrying loaded weapons acknowledges the timing was bad but said he didn't intend to hurt anyone and doesn't regret his actions. Dmitriy Andreychenko, 20, is charged with making a terrorist threat after the Aug. 8 incident at a Walmart in Springfield. He filmed himself walking through the store with the weapons, prompting shoppers and employees to flee.

No shots were fired before off-duty firefighter held Andreychenko at gunpoint until police arrived and arrested him. Andreychenko said in a probable cause statement that he was testing whether Walmart would protect his right to openly carry weapons.

The incident came just days after 22 people were killed during an attack at another Walmart in El Paso, Texas.Andreychenko, who is free on bond and facing a felony charge of making a terrorist threat, told KYTV he never intended to hurt anyone and was surprised by the reaction."It was foolish, I didn't give it thought. It was so innocent that I didn't even think this would happen," he said....."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/armed ... spartanntp
"The American military is like a finely crafted sword. To be effective, it must be wielded by a discerning, skilled and merciless hand."
Bambi Buster
16 Point

Advertisement

Re: This Is Why We Can't Have Nice things

Postby prstide » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:34 pm

Those d@mn Russians again!!!! As if elections weren’t enough, now they’re meddling in our Walmart’s too?! With black assault guns?!!!!
Last edited by prstide on Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prstide
6 Point

Postby brass magnet » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Idiots!
half of one six dozen of the other
brass magnet
8 Point

Postby MUP » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:39 am

This wouldn't even be an issue 50 yrs ago I don't believe. Back when you could carry your shotgun into any store that sold ammo, lay it on the counter, and talk about last weekends hunt or shootin' match. But alas, those days are gone. :( I agree BB, we can't have nice things anymore for having to accommodate the ignorant.
Image "Amateurs" built the Ark.

"Professionals" built the Titanic.
MUP
Non-Typical

Postby Wildcat » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:44 am

That wanabe Rambo sure helped the open carry issue.
When a United States Congressman gets up and walks out of the House when the American people in the House Gallery chats USA, USA, then you know who hates America.
Wildcat
Non-Typical

Postby AT Hiker » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:30 am

MUP wrote:This wouldn't even be an issue 50 yrs ago I don't believe.

I wasn’t around 50 years ago but I’ve been around long enough to participate and witness people carry guns into stores and have them worked on, etc. IMO, your demeanor doesn’t draw any attention.

But, the pictures I’ve seen of this guy on the day of, appeared to look a bit intimidating. He totally took the operative bro look to the extreme, fresh out black water security.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AT Hiker
14 Point

Postby Bambi Buster » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:18 pm

AT Hiker wrote:
MUP wrote:This wouldn't even be an issue 50 yrs ago I don't believe.

I wasn’t around 50 years ago but I’ve been around long enough to participate and witness people carry guns into stores and have them worked on, etc. IMO, your demeanor doesn’t draw any attention.

But, the pictures I’ve seen of this guy on the day of, appeared to look a bit intimidating. He totally took the operative bro look to the extreme, fresh out black water security.

I was around 50 years ago and AT Hiker is correct.
"The American military is like a finely crafted sword. To be effective, it must be wielded by a discerning, skilled and merciless hand."
Bambi Buster
16 Point

Postby WTM » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:30 pm

i believe there is one in every state. here is ours:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ ... see-school

he is the same guy that walked around radnor lake and the state capitol wearing the same get up.
WTM
12 Point

Postby BamaProud » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:35 pm

Carrying an unloaded shotgun into a gun store and dressing up in Tactical gear/armor and walking around WalMart aren't exactly the same thing.
Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.
Wine-Down Brewing and Winemaking
BamaProud
16 Point

Return to TnDeer General Forum