• Advertisement

The Huntsman

Pretty much anything you want to talk about!

The Huntsman

Postby shirtshirt » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:38 pm

JJ Lawhorn is a country artist and has an album out called The Huntsman - every song is about hunting.

"Make It Fall"

Here's my favorite song off the album "Tracks".

shirtshirt
4 Point

Advertisement

Re: The Huntsman

Postby fairchaser » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:49 am

Not a great voice but I like his lyrics. Pretty cool theme that most non-hunters won’t understand.. Hunters will get it. Thanks for sharing.
fairchaser
12 Point

Postby Spurhunter » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:32 pm

Just when I thought I didn't have a career in country music this guy shows me I might! I hate to bash the guy, but that is TERRIBLE! It sounds like a skit on Saturday Night Live making fun of country music. To each his own. Maybe there's enough folks out there that will like it to support him. The songs aren't bad but he should've sold them to someone that can sing.
Harvesting hens is not necessary. It cuts into the reproductive capacity of the population. I don't know why any state permits it. -Dr. Lovett Williams

Dead hens don't lay eggs, and therefore almost never produce any poults. -Spurhunter
Spurhunter
12 Point

Postby ZachMarkus » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:41 pm

Spurhunter wrote:Just when I thought I didn't have a career in country music this guy shows me I might! I hate to bash the guy, but that is TERRIBLE! It sounds like a skit on Saturday Night Live making fun of country music. To each his own. Maybe there's enough folks out there that will like it to support him. The songs aren't bad but he should've sold them to someone that can sing.

I agree, the song lyrics aren’t bad but that guy is a terrible singer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ZachMarkus
10 Point

Postby shirtshirt » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:52 pm

DANG! Harsh but fair :rotf:
shirtshirt
4 Point

Postby TNTreeman » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Hmmm... Pretty bad but give the guy an A for effort. He should try the bubba teeth and try comedy country singing.
TNTreeman
6 Point

Postby TNTreeman » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Hmmm... Pretty bad but give the guy an A for effort. He should try the bubba teeth and try comedy country singing.
TNTreeman
6 Point

Return to TnDeer General Forum