My new 2019 Setup...Elite Impulse 34

TN Whitetail Freak

So yesterday I experienced what a true archery pro shop was. I got my new Elite Impulse 34 in on Sunday then setup a stage 3 tune with Better Outdoors Archery Shop in Lepanto, AR at the recommendation of another customer. Followed the guy on FB and determined he knew his stuff. The stage 3 tune was absolutely what I was looking for. I learned a ton about tuning practices I'd never thought of before. Dalton walked me through it all and achieved the arrow weight I was wanting this year. Paper tuned, walk back tuned, broadhead tuned, fletch clearance check, 3 axis sight adjustment and leveled, correct spined arrows in aligned with actual bow specs (not manufacturers stated numbers) and a bunch of other measurements and numbers to get my new bow throwing darts.
Ended up with black eagle arrows at 480g shooting 299 fps tuned with a grim reaper Hades 4 blade. Now that I know what a true archery tune is, I'll not take my bow anywhere else. If anyone is in the western part of the state Better Outdoors Archery Pro Shop is legit! This post wasnt created because I'm getting paid or gaining anything. I leave reviews on two occasions when service is next level great or piss poor and this was just an experience I feel is worth spreading. Come on DEER SEASON!

tree_ghost

That's a slick set up. It's tough to find true archery techs that take the time to do it right. I built my own shop at home because of the frustration in having to drive an hour for a single tweek. Spent 3 years learning to tune off of AT and I'm all self sufficient now. I have to say I'm really impressed at an arrow that heavy moving that fast! What's your draw length?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN Whitetail Freak

tree_ghost":38c8s0j1 said:
TN Whitetail Freak":38c8s0j1 said:

Yea that's why...real sweet. What's your arrow setup?

I told him I wanted a 450 g arrow.

So he put my bow specs in and it spit out a spine recommendation. Then he cut it down to 28.5" to get it even closer to perfect spine. Went with a 28.5" Black Eagle Carnivore fletched with 4 blazer vanes, and had him had a 50g brass weight to the aluminum insert for a 66 g insert and 100 point because I told him I'll probably be shooting 100g Magnus broadheads this year. Came out to 481grains. The arrows are a little bigger than what I'm used to with EASTON ST Axis I've shot for 8 years

bjohnson

TN Whitetail Freak":2hgdk5pg said:
tree_ghost":2hgdk5pg said:
TN Whitetail Freak":2hgdk5pg said:

Yea that's why...real sweet. What's your arrow setup?

I told him I wanted a 450 g arrow.

So he put my bow specs in and it spit out a spine recommendation. Then he cut it down to 28.5" to get it even closer to perfect spine. Went with a 28.5" Black Eagle Carnivore fletched with 4 blazer vanes, and had him had a 50g brass weight to the aluminum insert for a 66 g insert and 100 point because I told him I'll probably be shooting 100g Magnus broadheads this year. Came out to 481grains. The arrows are a little bigger than what I'm used to with EASTON ST Axis I've shot for 8 years

Did you order from Jerry at South Shore?

Latest posts