• Advertisement

Nashville gun shop suggestions.

Pretty much anything you want to talk about!

Nashville gun shop suggestions.

Postby Carlos » Fri May 17, 2019 11:31 pm

I'm interested in a gun shop that includes a range. I'd like to try out a few rounds from various handguns, to pick out exactly what I'd like.

Are there any of these in the Nashville area?
I understand that I'll need to buy ammo, and pay a few bucks for shooting their guns.

Thanks in advance!!ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Carlos
4 Point

Advertisement

Re: Nashville gun shop suggestions.

Postby Bambi Buster » Fri May 17, 2019 11:51 pm

"The American military is like a finely crafted sword. To be effective, it must be wielded by a discerning, skilled and merciless hand."
Bambi Buster
16 Point

Postby Pic IN the Casa » Sat May 18, 2019 9:35 pm

Nashville Armory is pretty good.
When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination. Thomas Sowell
Pic IN the Casa
16 Point

Postby Carlos » Sat May 18, 2019 11:41 pm

Thank you,
I visited the Royal Armory today and was able to try out the S&W M&P, and the Sig P365. I was much more impressed with the Sig P365, as it seemed to be much more accurate, for me. I have a couple more models to try out before I decide on one. The Sig was surprisingly accurate for such a compact carry pistol.

Great experience at the range as well, they're nice folks who know their products very well.

Carlos
4 Point

Postby Bambi Buster » Sat May 18, 2019 11:59 pm

Carlos wrote:Thank you,
I visited the Royal Armory today and was able to try out the S&W M&P, and the Sig P365. I was much more impressed with the Sig P365, as it seemed to be much more accurate, for me. I have a couple more models to try out before I decide on one. The Sig was surprisingly accurate for such a compact carry pistol.

Great experience at the range as well, they're nice folks who know their products very well.

:super:
"The American military is like a finely crafted sword. To be effective, it must be wielded by a discerning, skilled and merciless hand."
Bambi Buster
16 Point

Return to TnDeer General Forum