• Advertisement

Hey Catman

Pretty much anything you want to talk about!

Hey Catman

Postby rem270 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:26 pm

I was eating lunch with a few people from work today and was scrolling through Facebook. Seen a pic of your catfish from last night and showed dude beside me and said look what my buddy caught ( I call most people from tndeer my buddy besides gasman). Anywho, just now that guy came into the office and said is your buddy that Catman Outdoors guy and I said yeah. He said I knew I recognized him because he follows your Instagram and got to talking about all the videos and killing you do lol. Just thought that was pretty neat. So I guess you could say you're famous in Arkansas too :D
Everyone should give Jesus a try once. If you don't like it Satan will always take you back.
rem270
Non-Typical

Advertisement

Re: Hey Catman

Postby Bone Collector » Fri May 17, 2019 4:02 pm

I went to look for the catfish video, because I saw his post. I was looking below his recent posts and see catching catfish...April 2011. I was like no way, sure enough. what are you like 16 in this video. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U11EoY3Uy0
Semper Fi!
Bone Collector
16 Point

Postby CATCHDAWG » Fri May 17, 2019 7:28 pm

I’ve got a buddy that I fish with quite a bit, he has a pretty popular YouTube channel. Can’t even stop at the gas station without someone knowing who he is! Lol.
I enjoy Catmans videos, he does a good job.
Instagram:plantationoutdoors
CATCHDAWG
12 Point

Postby TNTreeman » Fri May 17, 2019 9:09 pm

He has to have bodyguards here in Franklin when he goes out. I saw his dodge parked at TSC with a Mayor Pete 2020 sticker on it. :)
TNTreeman
6 Point

Return to TnDeer General Forum