Sold/Expired Wtb ruger m77 tang safety 270

JArender

Back in 1989 my parents bought me a 270 for hs graduation. In 1997 someone broke into my house and stole all my guns. Every year I call the crystal springs police station in MS to check on it and it's never turned up.

While I know it won't be the same I have always wanted another. So I'm giving up on ever finding mine and looking to buy another. Don't care about a scope but if it comes with one then that's fine.

Looking for one in excellent condition as mine was and still would have been.
Red recoil pad, walnut, blued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

david k.

That sucks...I had the same thing happen to me back in about 1986. I lost every gun I'd ever bought or that had been given to me by dad, grand-dad...never a word from the PD

JArender

I lost all but my 20ga which was the first gun my dad gave me. I had it in a box all broke down and greased to put up for my son. Thankful it was over looked. In all was 13 gone. Took the ins money and bought the biggest safe I could and a rem 700 7mag.

old guy

Hello JArender, I have a Ruger .270 w/ tang safety . It came with the red recoil pad. I bought a new stock from Ruger and it came with the gray recoil pad , same pad only dark gray . It is my personal gun for everything. It is also the Ultra-Light . These rifles are hard to come by. This one looks like 2-3 yrs. old but I have owned it for 30 yrs. It is in excellent cond. It has a Zeiss 3X9X40 scope on it . If you are interested it would be 600 dollars for the gun only or 900 with the Zeiss . My oldest son lives in Murfreesboro so he can transport it and save us shipping. The gun is very accurate and has been taken great care of . Good Luck … Larry 901-829-2507

JArender

old guy":1nfn3vm5 said:
Hello JArender, I have a Ruger .270 w/ tang safety . It came with the red recoil pad. I bought a new stock from Ruger and it came with the gray recoil pad , same pad only dark gray . It is my personal gun for everything. It is also the Ultra-Light . These rifles are hard to come by. This one looks like 2-3 yrs. old but I have owned it for 30 yrs. It is in excellent cond. It has a Zeiss 3X9X40 scope on it . If you are interested it would be 600 dollars for the gun only or 900 with the Zeiss . My oldest son lives in Murfreesboro so he can transport it and save us shipping. The gun is very accurate and has been taken great care of . Good Luck … Larry 901-829-2507
can you send me photos 6153063889

rem270

JArender":27csb8xa said:
Found the exact year of mine in excellent condition on gunbroker. Won the auction no longer looking. Thx

Good deal. I sold a Model 700 .270 on here back around 2009. Have tried finding the gun but no luck because I'd like to get it back. Have even looked for a twin of it but never in the same cal. It was made in about 97 or 98 and had the synthetic stock. Nothing special but I sure do miss it.

Latest posts