Round Three!

PalsPal

A lot riding on this one.

I would have to give the edge to KY. If they shoot a decent % from 3 and the refs swallow their whistles like they did in the TN-MS game, then we're in trouble. I know Cal will try to come up with something to contain Bone this game. Maybe Admiral will have a Gonzaga-type performance.

I don't think I can watch live, and am going to try very hard not to get score updates before I can watch later.

cbhunter

Going to be a VERY interesting game! Could easily swing either way. Need a complete TEAM performance and not just one guy lighting it up but we have mostly had that all year so we will see. GO VOLS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

I'm sure the players and coach care less about this game. Gives them more rest before the tourney. :D ;)

Mike Belt

They played with an intensity those last 3 minutes or so that was lacking the rest of the game. Why do they do that??? Anyhoo, good win!

TreyB

Can't beleive they aren't wanting to rest up. Just look at the last NCAA champs. Most of them went out early. U know, to rest up for the tourney. :poke: :rotf:

encore06

Thought we had it there toward the end, but turnovers and miss ft's killed us. Hat off to Williams, Schofield and Turner for hitting big 3's down the stretch. Please, please, please, dont let Pearl win the SEC Tournament Championship

PalsPal

encore06":2ioer18a said:
Thought we had it there toward the end, but turnovers and miss ft's killed us. Hat off to Williams, Schofield and Turner for hitting big 3's down the stretch. Please, please, please, dont let Pearl win the SEC Tournament Championship

Classy post Carl. I'll admit at about the 8:00 min mark I thought we were done, and skipped ahead 5 mins on the DVR. But then I'd see we had pulled closer, so I'd back up and watch it.

It was a great game, and probably the best game a TN bball team has played, maybe, ever. It was a heavyweight slugfest. I'm really hoping we don't come out flat tomorrow, but we spent a LOT of energy today.

I'm sick of the talk right now of having 3 ACC teams and Gonzaga as the #1s. I would love for us to meet again in the Final Four with each of us having knocked off ACC royalty along the way..

encore06

Good time Charlie":2e73a788 said:
At 2.58 mark we were down by 8 ..The lack of Mature players hurt Kentucky.
What hurt KY was the phantom 5th foul on Travis Reid. Not only did it give UT an extra point with the free throw, Reid had to sit and was placed with Richards who, subsequently, left Willams wide open on the corner 3, then got out of position on Schofield's missed shot allowing Williams to get the rebound, call TO, then UT hits a 3 to take the lead. Reid sitting on the bench is what hurt KY

rem270

Was out on a Jeep ride so didn't get to watch it. Service was spotty but had service the last 5 mins of the game to keep up with it. Was a nail biter for both sides for sure.

CBU93

Great game to be at!

I will say that the first three times hearing "Rocky Top" was cool, but between the 7th and 58th time to hear it, I was with the KY fans telling the band to shut up!

Of course I got real tired of the "Go Big Blue" cheer too. Geez...chant something else!

"Rocky Top" after the win was great though! :super:

CBU93, VFD...Vol for a day.

Latest posts