Gobbling?

megalomaniac

Get in CLOSE on the roost. Soft hen talk and let the girls bring the long spurred Osceola to you! GL and I hope you tag one!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

elknturkey

4 hammering in VA. Didn't know it and was under one at daybreak when he started. Watched him pitch out and gobble as soon as he hit the ground. Cold 22 degrees

Andy S.

elknturkey":msgwd7sj said:
4 hammering in VA. Didn't know it and was under one at daybreak when he started. Watched him pitch out and gobble as soon as he hit the ground. Cold 22 degrees
Sounds like a fabulous morning to me, I'll take that every day of the week.

elknturkey

Hymie3":1vdz6205 said:
Hey guys. first time posting. Any east Tennessee gobbing? I havent heard any...
Yes. Heard 2 in Johnson county but only 3 gobbles between them. Should be cranking anytime if not already. Prob head to Sullivan in the morning

BigRod

Heard some gobbling in Anderson County yesterday, I have not seen any with hens yet, hope they come looking for love down the barrel of my boys gun come Saturday

catman529

Gobbled good this morning, 25 degrees, clear skies, middle Tennessee. Birds still grouped up pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

elknturkey

Went to another spot in VA. Heard 3 but about positive 4. So so gobbling but they did gobble a couple of times on the ground. None were together they were all scattered about

tree_ghost

Birds gobbled good on roost yesterday morning. In the afternoon I was driving home and 16 longboards crossed the road in front of me. Rutherford Co

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk