• Advertisement

prop shop around nashville

Tennessee Fishing

prop shop around nashville

Postby jard » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:33 pm

I'm the reason its raining for 10 straight days because naturally I got excited with good weather and pulled out the boat and started getting it ready!!

I completely forgot that last time out last year I dinged my stainless prop on a rock. Its not terribly bad but a small vibration with eventually cause problems. Does anyone have a prop shop they recommend around the Nashville area that will fix a stainless prop. Its a 23M off a yamaha 150.
jard
6 Point

Advertisement

Re: prop shop around nashville

Postby double browtine » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:04 am

Performance Propeller of Nashville. Just Google it. They are in Old Hickory.
double browtine
10 Point

Postby Spurhunter » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:45 pm

I don't know about your local prop shop but not all prop shops are created equal. If performance matters to you then check out Mark's High Performance Props in Shelbyville Indiana.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Harvesting hens is not necessary. It cuts into the reproductive capacity of the population. I don't know why any state permits it. -Dr. Lovett Williams

Dead hens don't lay eggs, and therefore almost never produce any poults. -Spurhunter
Spurhunter
12 Point

Postby TNReb » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:13 pm

double browtine wrote:Performance Propeller of Nashville. Just Google it. They are in Old Hickory.
Another vote for this shop. He fixed up my prop last year, and he's well known. I know several guys in this area who say they won't let anyone else touch theirs.
(formerly known as Nyper)
TNReb
16 Point

Postby jard » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:35 pm

Performance propeller has over a 1 month wait time at the moment. Gotta find a spare if I use them.
jard
6 Point

Postby Buccaneer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 pm

2nd for Mark’s Props in Indiana. I have him balance and blueprint all my props. 2 day turnaround usually. Great work.
Buccaneer
6 Point

Postby Spurhunter » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Buccaneer wrote:2nd for Mark’s Props in Indiana. I have him balance and blueprint all my props. 2 day turnaround usually. Great work.
Yes sir. I've got to get my prop to him but I ran out of adjustment on the jack plate so I have to move the motor up into the bottom hole and get the PTP right so I can send him the most accurate data so he knows what magic to work. People have no idea what a "real" prop shop can do. Any prop shop can make it look like new. Making it look like new AND giving you a 4 or 5 MPH increase in top end separates the men from the boys.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Harvesting hens is not necessary. It cuts into the reproductive capacity of the population. I don't know why any state permits it. -Dr. Lovett Williams

Dead hens don't lay eggs, and therefore almost never produce any poults. -Spurhunter
Spurhunter
12 Point

Return to TN Fishing