• Advertisement

Met a member yesterday

Pretty much anything you want to talk about!

Met a member yesterday

Postby gasman » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:48 am

I've talked to this guy a few times, but got the chance to meet him yesterday. cbhunter is a good dude. I really enjoyed riding those trails yesterday brother. I needed the getaway. Gotta go again sometime. (I'll stay out of the pits next time) :lol:
Seriously, I've met many folks from this site and made some great friends.
RUGGED AND COMMITTED
HUNT HARD! PRAY HARDER!
John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!"
gasman
8 Point

Advertisement

Met a member yesterday

Postby winchester77jj » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Four wheelers or jeeps or what? I met him recently too. Good dude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by winchester77jj on Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winchester77jj
4 Point

Re: Met a member yesterday

Postby cbhunter » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:11 pm

Thanks man and I’m glad you could make it. I won’t tell the guys how many times you got the ol Honda buried in the mud! Haha, we will definitely do it again. Maybe we can even recruit a few more members next time. Definitely some great folks around here. Gasman is a goodun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cbhunter
12 Point

Postby rem270 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:15 pm

Glad you 2 got to meet up. Maybe I can make it in one weekend and do a ride with yall.
Everyone should give Jesus a try once. If you don't like it Satan will always take you back.
rem270
Non-Typical

Postby cbhunter » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:10 pm

rem270 wrote:Glad you 2 got to meet up. Maybe I can make it in one weekend and do a ride with yall.
i started to invite you but I recall you saying “4 wheeler will never be trail riding as long as I own it”. I guess the new one is different?

cbhunter
12 Point

Postby rem270 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:28 pm

cbhunter wrote:
rem270 wrote:Glad you 2 got to meet up. Maybe I can make it in one weekend and do a ride with yall.
i started to invite you but I recall you saying “4 wheeler will never be trail riding as long as I own it”. I guess the new one is different?

Mud holes and creeks are a NO!!!! A nice trail ride with maybe a small creek crossing is ok :D :rotf:
Everyone should give Jesus a try once. If you don't like it Satan will always take you back.
rem270
Non-Typical

Postby gasman » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:58 pm

rem270 wrote:
cbhunter wrote:

Mud holes and creeks are a NO!!!! A nice trail ride with maybe a small creek crossing is ok :D :rotf:

I don't do mud holes either: D
RUGGED AND COMMITTED
HUNT HARD! PRAY HARDER!
John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!"
gasman
8 Point

Postby cbhunter » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Lol it was really dry yesterday. Most all mud could be avoided. That’s not always the case but there are usually options to where your not forced to mud bog

cbhunter
12 Point

Postby gasman » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:02 pm

cbhunter wrote:

If rem270 shows up, im done. That boy always starting trouble. :stir:
RUGGED AND COMMITTED
HUNT HARD! PRAY HARDER!
gasman
8 Point

Postby rem270 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:48 pm

gasman wrote:
cbhunter wrote:

I am better company anyways. Go get yourself a pedicure and water your flowers while us real men are out having fun.
rem270
Non-Typical

Postby Bucky » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:24 pm

gasman wrote:
cbhunter wrote:

:smash: dang trouble maker is all he is. :lol:
Bucky
10 Point

Return to TnDeer General Forum