Sold/Expired Deer mount for sale

rem270

My uncle is a taxidermist and has a customer that would never come pay for this mount. He gives 30 days from the time he calls when it's ready but is always willing to work with someone after that if need be. This one has gone over 2 years and the person has went completely silent on him. He's just trying to recoup some of his money back on it. I know there's not a huge market for someone else's mount but he's only asking $70 dollars and would be a good addition in a hunting cabin, restaurant, etc. If interested he's located in NW Tn.

Attachments

• 58340.jpeg
    58340.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,736
  • 58343.jpeg
    58343.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,737
  • 58346.jpeg
    58346.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,737

Jon54

I sold two, much smaller mounts, to a lady that has a booth at an antique mall. I told her I'd split whatever she got for them. She sold them for $200 each.

Claims Rep.

Your uncle did a good job on the mount. Looks good. Hate he got stuck with it. I personally don't understand why anyone would go to all the effort to get a buck to a taxidermist and then never pick it up.

rem270

Claims Rep.":3k1kdbnm said:
Your uncle did a good job on the mount. Looks good. Hate he got stuck with it. I personally don't understand why anyone would go to all the effort to get a buck to a taxidermist and then never pick it up.
I know it . I understand it takes 6 months to a year after drop off usually and stuff can happen between then but i would literally exhaust all my options before I just gave my mount up.

rem270

Nimrod777":24mtzfdw said:
I'd take it as well, were it closer to me. Looks like nice work!
He is originally from Hohenwald and will be back there next week if that helps any. He could bring it with him and yall could arrange meeting?

Claims Rep.

rem270":f0f13o12 said:
Claims Rep.":f0f13o12 said:
I know it . I understand it takes 6 months to a year after drop off usually and stuff can happen between then but i would literally exhaust all my options before I just gave my mount up.

I agree.

Nimrod777

rem270":2vpmsdkd said:
Nimrod777":2vpmsdkd said:
I'd take it as well, were it closer to me. Looks like nice work!
He is originally from Hohenwald and will be back there next week if that helps any. He could bring it with him and yall could arrange meeting?
If it doesn't move, yeah, I'd be glad to. I'm heading to Puerto Rico on our mission trip this coming weekend, and may be out of pocket the week of the 4th as well, then middle school camp....