Wide Sucker

mattwhit166

Check this dude out!
e98211d995555b773c0ab7c4d07856e4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheLBLman

Hope he gets some age to him :mrgreen:

Not much to go by there, but really believe that's a young deer with unbelievable top-end antler genetics.
Let him live a couple years longer, and you might be looking at a 200-inch class buck.
Saying that because am thinking he's possibly only 2 1/2 now.

Awesome potential there, but highly unlikely he'll survive another year, especially if he's only 2 1/2 now.

Any pics of this one from last year?

mattwhit166

We actually didn't have a camera on this farm last year. I believe I saw him on the hoof during muzzleloader, but hard to tell since there was another wide buck shot within a couple of miles from where I was hunting. I feel like he's 3.5, that picture doesn't show much. The camera angle was a little off, but I have a better pic of his body that gives me reason to believe he's a little older. Can't tell much by this one either, but it's a little better:
6e4ec9b76ff1654b398e665b51a7da81.png

I'll post the full body pic later, I'd like your opinion with a better pic LBL.

Would love to give this dude a couple more years to see what he fills out to be!

tree_ghost

TheLBLman":397if615 said:
Hope he gets some age to him :mrgreen:

Not much to go by there, but really believe that's a young deer with unbelievable top-end antler genetics.
Let him live a couple years longer, and you might be looking at a 200-inch class buck.
Saying that because am thinking he's possibly only 2 1/2 now.

Awesome potential there, but highly unlikely he'll survive another year, especially if he's only 2 1/2 now.

Any pics of this one from last year?

My first instinct when I saw the pic was "holy crap that's only a 2.5yo". Granted it's not a perfect picture to age from but I can't help but think that deer is a youngster with an awful lot of headgear! I

Thanks for sharing!

Boone 58

cbhunter":30vx4n9y said:
WOW, what do ya'll think.....22" inside maybe? Great deer

My exact thoughts............22" inside.....................cant wait to find out...............keep us posted on this one !!

MR Yote

Looks to me to be older than 2.5, never seen bases or beam length like that on a 2.5 yr old buck. With that said, it is difficult to see his body. Good luck with him.