Nikon prostaff 3s Bino’s $64

PalsPal

You need to call before you go to confirm having any of these in stock.

Some showed in stock in the link above, but when I went, the lady said they sold the last one yesterday.

cbhunter

PalsPal":16akct2c said:
You need to call before you go to confirm having any of these in stock.

Some showed in stock in the link above, but when I went, the lady said they sold the last one yesterday.

Worked for me today as I found a pair in Huntingdon but i'm sure its hit or miss and probably don't update real fast.

cbhunter

PalsPal":2m6dr6xg said:
cbhunter":2m6dr6xg said:
Worked for me today as I found a pair in Huntingdon but i'm sure its hit or miss and probably don't update real fast.

Not being critical, just be sure before you go out of your way.
no doubt, I agree.

Matter of fact as of this afternoon, I don't see any in stock anywhere. This morning, I had 5-6 places showing in stock within 40 miles. Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy S.

cbhunter":vpz3gl3l said:
PalsPal":vpz3gl3l said:
cbhunter":vpz3gl3l said:

no doubt, I agree.

Matter of fact as of this afternoon, I don't see any in stock anywhere. This morning, I had 5-6 places showing in stock within 40 miles. Weird
Same here. The Walmarts I called and visited said consumers had been in there today requesting the Nikon binos and Leupold rangefinder that were on clearance. It was almost like everyone read these posts. :)

cbhunter

Andy S.":2s190iwq said:
cbhunter":2s190iwq said:
PalsPal":2s190iwq said:
cbhunter said:

no doubt, I agree.

Same here. The Walmarts I called and visited said consumers had been in there today requesting the Nikon binos and Leupold rangefinder that were on clearance. It was almost like everyone read these posts. :)
for what's its worth Andy, it seems to be working again now. This is what it shows when I used a Memphis zip. Call first to see using the upc. Mine was not on display but locked away underneath it
61eab91c03130411268a7bfb057348d7.jpg

Andy S.

The lady at the sporting goods counter told my Mom she did not have any. I was on the phone with my Mom and told her to put her cell phone on speaker, at which time, I read the lady behind the counter the SKU. The lady then agreed they had two pair in stock, and went to digging under the counter (requires bending over, and most people don't like that) in a locked drawer and found the two pair that she had just told my mom she did not have five minutes earlier. :)

cbhunter

Andy S.":1w4o725s said:
The lady at the sporting goods counter told my Mom she did not have any. I was on the phone with my Mom and told her to put her cell phone on speaker, at which time, I read the lady behind the counter the SKU. The lady then agreed they had two pair in stock, and went to digging under the counter (requires bending over, and most people don't like that) in a locked drawer and found the two pair that she had just told my mom she did not have five minutes earlier. :)
glad it worked out

Simpleman.2

My dad stopped into the Walmart in Ooltewah, TN and picked up two pairs of these and also a nice pair of Leupold bx2 Acadia Binos for $49.

Latest posts