• Advertisement

Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Share the killer deals you find here.
Forum rules
Do not post any LINKS or CONTACT information for any product that is in competition with ANY tndeer sponsor.

Link or contact information will be removed immediately.
Second "offense" thread will be deleted.
Third "offense" account will be deactivated.

Remove or mark "expired" after deal is over

Re: Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Postby Urban_Hunter » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:53 pm

deer hunter 21 wrote:I have a 2003 mustang cobra super charged from the factory, really fast car with only 57k miles. If your not familiar with them do some research they really good cars and ford practically built a race car engine with all forged internals and can hold tons of power, mine has had pulley swap and custom tune and is right at 500hp to the wheels, Mine is also a 10th anniversary edition which there was only 1003 made in a hard top. I've considered selling it but the price would be close to 20k. If your interested PM me and maybe we could make a deal.
The original viper killer. I despise mustangs, and if there was any way I could swing this one I would. Low mileage, streetable 03-04 cobra is the unicorn of fast cars now. I would kill for this thing.
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure
Urban_Hunter
12 Point
 
Posts: 5274
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:18 pm
Location: Hendersonville

Advertisement

Re: Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Postby Deer Whisperer » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:21 pm

Deer Whisperer
12 Point
 
Posts: 6031
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: Murfreesboro, TN

Re: Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Postby Deer Whisperer » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:26 pm

Deer Whisperer
12 Point
 
Posts: 6031
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: Murfreesboro, TN

Re: Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Postby Kimber45 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:35 am

Deer Whisperer wrote:1967 Plymouth GTX X.

https://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/d/me ... 51003.html


Scam I think
User avatar
Kimber45
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 30572
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:28 am
Location: Close to Jackson, TN

Re: Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Postby Deer Whisperer » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:00 pm

Kimber45 wrote:
Deer Whisperer wrote:1967 Plymouth GTX X.

https://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/d/me ... 51003.html


Scam I think


It may be. I don't know what these cars would usually sell for. Usually, a scam ad will price the car for a lot less than the true value.
Deer Whisperer
12 Point
 
Posts: 6031
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: Murfreesboro, TN

Re: Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Postby Deer Whisperer » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:17 am

Deer Whisperer
12 Point
 
Posts: 6031
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: Murfreesboro, TN

Re: Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Postby bobbuck » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:08 am

Deer Whisperer wrote:1997 C5 Corvette with <9K miles

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/ctd/ ... 35510.html


That’s a nice car!
bobbuck
6 Point
 
Posts: 681
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:03 pm
Location: StThomas, VI

Re: Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Postby deer hunter 21 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:01 pm

Urban_Hunter wrote:
deer hunter 21 wrote:I have a 2003 mustang cobra super charged from the factory, really fast car with only 57k miles. If your not familiar with them do some research they really good cars and ford practically built a race car engine with all forged internals and can hold tons of power, mine has had pulley swap and custom tune and is right at 500hp to the wheels, Mine is also a 10th anniversary edition which there was only 1003 made in a hard top. I've considered selling it but the price would be close to 20k. If your interested PM me and maybe we could make a deal.
The original viper killer. I despise mustangs, and if there was any way I could swing this one I would. Low mileage, streetable 03-04 cobra is the unicorn of fast cars now. I would kill for this thing.

Alot of people dont realize that the 03 & 04 cobras are really a special car, this is the car that started the big horsepower wars that we have today and this car was code named the terminator because they set out and did terminate the Camaro.
deer hunter 21
6 Point
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:45 pm
Location: mid tn

Re: Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Postby DaveB » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:10 pm

I had a 66 Horse notchback GT I put @2,000 1970 dollars in engine/transmission. Hooker headers, double pumper, Crane kit, 10 bolt sidecase 4 speed Hurst Comp, traction bars, you name it. Ran 34 static advance idled so slow you could hear the oil squirt on the valve springs.

Dusted a 426 dual quad long ram Hemi RR, All nasty 383 Baccaruda right on Lejune, anytime any place.

I sidestepped the clutch so many times my trans input shaft twisted.

I'd love to have another one.

DaveB
16 Point
 
Posts: 12812
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:43 am
Location: Shelby County

Re: Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Postby Kimber45 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:19 pm

DaveB wrote:I had a 66 Horse notchback GT I put @2,000 1970 dollars in engine/transmission. Hooker headers, double pumper, Crane kit, 10 bolt sidecase 4 speed Hurst Comp, traction bars, you name it. Ran 34 static advance idled so slow you could hear the oil squirt on the valve springs.

Dusted a 426 dual quad long ram Hemi RR, All nasty 383 Baccaruda right on Lejune, anytime any place.

I sidestepped the clutch so many times my trans input shaft twisted.

I'd love to have another one.


I bet that was awesome!
User avatar
Kimber45
Non-Typical
 
Posts: 30572
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:28 am
Location: Close to Jackson, TN

Re: Looking for a cool old V8 2DR ..

Postby tasaman » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:00 am

Get this thing! If it’s in good a shape as it looks in the pic it’s a bargain.

Deer Whisperer wrote:1968 AMC Javelin SST

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/ ... 41386.html
User avatar
tasaman
8 Point
 
Posts: 1460
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:01 pm
Location: Woodlawn, TN

Previous

Return to Deals to be had

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DennyB and 16 guests