• Advertisement

If anyone is looking for a single man

Share the killer deals you find here.
Forum rules
Do not post any LINKS or CONTACT information for any product that is in competition with ANY tndeer sponsor.

Link or contact information will be removed immediately.
Second "offense" thread will be deleted.
Third "offense" account will be deactivated.

Remove or mark "expired" after deal is over

If anyone is looking for a single man

Postby Big Ben » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:41 pm

Ladder stand check out Rural King if you have one close enough. Was at out local today and they had the tallest one I have seen on display. I would guess it to be at least 21 foot to the shooting rail, mesh seat and large foot area. Ladder didn't look all that strong to me but I bet it would be fine. Priced at $129.00. I was in the car today when I seen it but am going back tomorrow with truck and trailer and pick one up. Got a special spot I want to set it at overlooking some semi open timber a couple hundred yards off the park line. I know big bucks tend to run this one ridge during the rut and being that high the chance of getting busted is cut way down.
They had just got it set up and several people were checking it out and I overheard more than one guy say no way they would go that high. Even leaning out the top still reach to top of the store front. May want to go to a army surplus store and buy a chute just in case... :rotf:
Big Ben
12 Point

Advertisement

Re: If anyone is looking for a single man

Postby rem270 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:40 am

We bought 3 last year that were 1.5 man stands they called it. 18' with oversized seat. Man them things are comfortable. They were $129 marked to $99 at Black Friday. Not sure if it's the same stand or not but you'll be pleased either way it sounds like.
Everyone should give Jesus a try once. If you don't like it Satan will always take you back.
rem270
Non-Typical

Postby 74MOPAR » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:04 pm

I was afraid to look, going by the title I thought you were looking for dates :D
74MOPAR
8 Point

Postby DRSJ35 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:09 pm

i appreciate the offer but i'm straight guy married with kids.lol i had to do it.
DRSJ35
8 Point

Return to Deals to be had