• Advertisement

Vortex Binoculars at DVOR

Share the killer deals you find here.
Forum rules
Do not post any LINKS or CONTACT information for any product that is in competition with ANY tndeer sponsor.

Link or contact information will be removed immediately.
Second "offense" thread will be deleted.
Third "offense" account will be deactivated.

Remove or mark "expired" after deal is over

Vortex Binoculars at DVOR

Postby BamerNTN » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:03 pm

Got the Diamondback 8X32's. Good prices but only 3 days left on sale.
https://www.dvor.com/vortex-binoculars- ... 03-09.html
BamerNTN
Button
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:47 am
Location: Tennessee, Williamson Co

Advertisement

Re: Vortex Binoculars at DVOR

Postby Mr.Bro » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:38 pm

Since your now a member. How much are their Vortex Viper binos?
" Fight organized crime. Reelect no one!"
Mr.Bro
10 Point
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:32 am
Location: Hendersonville Tn.

Re: Vortex Binoculars at DVOR

Postby BamerNTN » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:39 pm

Mr.Bro wrote:Since your now a member. How much are their Vortex Viper binos?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BamerNTN
Button
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:47 am
Location: Tennessee, Williamson Co

Re: Vortex Binoculars at DVOR

Postby BamerNTN » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:43 pm

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BamerNTN
Button
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:47 am
Location: Tennessee, Williamson Co

Re: Vortex Binoculars at DVOR

Postby Mr.Bro » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:43 pm

BamerNTN wrote:Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir. That is a good price!
" Fight organized crime. Reelect no one!"
Mr.Bro
10 Point
 
Posts: 3466
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:32 am
Location: Hendersonville Tn.

Re: Vortex Binoculars at DVOR

Postby Andy S. » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:57 am

For those not in the know, the Vipers are MADE IN CHINA now, unlike the first generation VIPERS that were Made in Japan. Vortex has an awesome warranty, but they will never make me believe the quality of the two (China/Japan) are the same.
Andy S.

If I had saved all the money I spent on hunting, I'd spend it on hunting.
User avatar
Andy S.
16 Point
 
Posts: 16446
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 1999 12:00 pm
Location: Atoka, TN

Re: Vortex Binoculars at DVOR

Postby Shooter77 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:48 am

Andy S. wrote:For those not in the know, the Vipers are MADE IN CHINA now, unlike the first generation VIPERS that were Made in Japan. Vortex has an awesome warranty, but they will never make me believe the quality of the two (China/Japan) are the same.


I agree, I've got one Vortex and it's a good scope. I've been going Leupold over the last few years since it's the last American made company.
Shooter77
6 Point
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2002 1:00 pm
Location: East TN

Re: Vortex Binoculars at DVOR

Postby EastTNHunter » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:23 pm

Shooter77 wrote:
Andy S. wrote:For those not in the know, the Vipers are MADE IN CHINA now, unlike the first generation VIPERS that were Made in Japan. Vortex has an awesome warranty, but they will never make me believe the quality of the two (China/Japan) are the same.


I agree, I've got one Vortex and it's a good scope. I've been going Leupold over the last few years since it's the last American made company.



Not many of their binos. Luepold sells quite a few Chinese or Phillipino models of binoculars.
User avatar
EastTNHunter
12 Point
 
Posts: 5308
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: Rhea Co., TN


Return to Deals to be had

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests