• Advertisement

Looking for Fall 2020 Duck Lease

Forum for spreading of information regarding hunting leases.

Looking for Fall 2020 Duck Lease

Postby Displaced_Vol » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:05 am

This is pretty broad I realize (also a little pie in the sky), but I am interested in gauging what may be available.
I am most interested in Ducks, turkey are second. I'm not as worried about deer, it would be a bonus or something I would be willing to share with someone else (they have deer rights, I have duck rights once duck season kicks in).
In terms of location, I am actually quite open to anywhere in TN. I have family in east TN (duck desert I know, but I also know there are hidden gems and good turkey would weigh in), I live closest to middle TN, and I am happy to travel to West TN for good duck ground.
Anything from walk in access rights only for hunting, all the way to something that is more established with lodging/camping, vehicular access, on site equipment storage, etc.
It can be just me, I can pretty easy round up my brother or even a larger group depending on price and property.
TL/DR: Interested in taking a look at any and all possible duck leases.
Thanks

PS if you don't have anything available for 2020, but anticipate something opening up for 2021 we can talk about that too!
Displaced_Vol
4 Point

Advertisement

Re: Looking for Fall 2020 Duck Lease

Postby tickweed » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:41 am

PM me. Please
tickweed
12 Point

Postby Displaced_Vol » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:15 pm

tickweed wrote:PM me. Please

PM at ya Tickweed. 99% sure I did it right, let me know if you didn’t get it.
Displaced_Vol
4 Point

Postby FourWFarm » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:54 pm

I am also interested in a duck lease similar to the same situation that Displaced Vol has for requirements.

Displaced Vol: Would be interested in possibly going in with you if you find more than you want.
FourWFarm
4 Point

Postby Displaced_Vol » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:48 pm

FourWFarm wrote:I am also interested in a duck lease similar to the same situation that Displaced Vol has for requirements.

Displaced Vol: Would be interested in possibly going in with you if you find more than you want.

Yeah I’m open to looking at something like that for sure depending on the situation.
Displaced_Vol
4 Point

Return to Hunting lease information