• Advertisement

Looking for deer hunt

Forum for spreading of information regarding hunting leases.

Looking for deer hunt

Postby gobblesandgrunts » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:28 pm

Looking for a two day, sat and Sunday bow hunt. It would be myself and either my best friend or my father in law. Been looking for a lease in ky but haven't found the right one. I would be willing to pay, abide by the rules of the farms owner etc. Just want a weekend getaway. All we do is bow hunt. Also if whoever's would agree to this, I would trade a turkey hunt in the spring as well if we could work out something. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
gobblesandgrunts
6 Point

Advertisement

Re: Looking for deer hunt

Postby bigbonner » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:55 pm

gobblesandgrunts wrote:Looking for a two day, sat and Sunday bow hunt. It would be myself and either my best friend or my father in law. Been looking for a lease in ky but haven't found the right one. I would be willing to pay, abide by the rules of the farms owner etc. Just want a weekend getaway. All we do is bow hunt. Also if whoever's would agree to this, I would trade a turkey hunt in the spring as well if we could work out something. Thanks for looking.

What part of KY are you looking for to hunt?
bigbonner
4 Point

Postby gobblesandgrunts » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:00 pm

bigbonner wrote:
gobblesandgrunts wrote:Looking for a two day, sat and Sunday bow hunt. It would be myself and either my best friend or my father in law. Been looking for a lease in ky but haven't found the right one. I would be willing to pay, abide by the rules of the farms owner etc. Just want a weekend getaway. All we do is bow hunt. Also if whoever's would agree to this, I would trade a turkey hunt in the spring as well if we could work out something. Thanks for looking.

What part of KY are you looking for to hunt?
PM sent

gobblesandgrunts
6 Point

Postby gobblesandgrunts » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:23 am

Still looking

gobblesandgrunts
6 Point

Return to Hunting lease information