• Advertisement

LT360

Talk about getting and staying healthy

LT360

Postby dsa5455 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:31 am

So I have heard commercials about this program many times over. Hydration seems to be a big talking point as well as cellular level change. A lot of big promises but haven't met anyone who has been through the program. I need the outside motivation if change is to come for me. Thinking of going to a seminar or how ever they do it. Just looking for input. Any of you LT360 participants out there? Anyone go to the seminar but decided not to join?
dsa5455
6 Point

Advertisement

Re: LT360

Postby swd » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Never heard of it.

No matter what program you decide on, it all comes down to discipline and doing the work. For me, it was finding a goal. I wanted to hunt elk out west on public land. At 5'10" and 300 pounds there was no way. I did a couple of months of Nutrisystem. After that, I started tracking my food in MyFitnessPal and eating healthier foods. I still track everything and will for however many days the Lord gives me.

I leave the end of August for my first hunt in Idaho. I've lost over 120 pounds since May of 2017 and kept it off for over a year. I had to find that goal and push towards it. There were all sorts of rewards and mini goals along the way. I just had to find that thing I wanted that my poor choices and health were keeping me from.

Good luck! You can do it.
swd
4 Point

Return to Nutrition and fitness