• Advertisement

100th yote for the year

Song Dog, Fox and Cat Talk

100th yote for the year

Postby slim » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:43 am

Killed 3 more yotes last week and finally hit the goal of 100 yotes. Here's 98,99,and 100. Killed them all in west Tenn ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
slim
4 Point
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:01 pm
Location: tenn

Advertisement

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby Matador » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:39 pm

That's just awesome! That's hard to comprehend. Congrats and good shooting.
Matador
12 Point
 
Posts: 5271
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: Rockwood,Tn.

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby Carlos Viagra » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Way to go!
Carlos Viagra
16 Point
 
Posts: 16440
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Cumberland Plateau

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby slim » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:29 pm

Matador wrote:That's just awesome! That's hard to comprehend. Congrats and good shooting.
That's alot of hard hunting

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
slim
4 Point
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:01 pm
Location: tenn

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby greygoose » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:36 am

very impressive and thanks :tu:
every one eliminated saves other wildlife
User avatar
greygoose
8 Point
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:16 am
Location: memphis

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby Rjratliff1975 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:25 pm

That's awesome! A big congrats on an excellent year!
Rjratliff1975
8 Point
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby slim » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:37 pm

greygoose wrote:very impressive and thanks :tu:
every one eliminated saves other wildlife
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
slim
4 Point
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:01 pm
Location: tenn

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby slim » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Rjratliff1975 wrote:That's awesome! A big congrats on an excellent year!
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
slim
4 Point
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:01 pm
Location: tenn

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby calledin » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Tell us about your two ele. Calls and how your using them please?...
User avatar
calledin
4 Point
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:19 pm
Location: knoxville, Tn

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby slim » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:45 pm

calledin wrote:Tell us about your two ele. Calls and how your using them please?...
I play them both at the same time. If I'm howling I'm howling with both. No matter what sound I'm running I play it on both at the same time. It sounds wicked and more realistic. The yotes respond alot better with both calls going

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
slim
4 Point
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:01 pm
Location: tenn

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby TN Song Dog » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:50 pm

slim wrote:
calledin wrote:Tell us about your two ele. Calls and how your using them please?...
I play them both at the same time. If I'm howling I'm howling with both. No matter what sound I'm running I play it on both at the same time. It sounds wicked and more realistic. The yotes respond alot better with both calls going

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Very cool! Same exact sounds at same time or two similar sounds at same time? Look like different brands of calls, so maybe two similar sounds at same time?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
User avatar
TN Song Dog
6 Point
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:46 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby slim » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:38 am

TN Song Dog wrote:
slim wrote:
calledin wrote:Tell us about your two ele. Calls and how your using them please?...
I play them both at the same time. If I'm howling I'm howling with both. No matter what sound I'm running I play it on both at the same time. It sounds wicked and more realistic. The yotes respond alot better with both calls going

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Very cool! Same exact sounds at same time or two similar sounds at same time? Look like different brands of calls, so maybe two similar sounds at same time?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Both calls have similar sounds but made by different companies. For example when I'm playing pup distress I'll have it playing on both calls so it sounds like 2 different pups.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
slim
4 Point
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:01 pm
Location: tenn

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby Southern Sportsman » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:44 pm

Shesh, man. Sherman didn't have this much success in Atlanta.
User avatar
Southern Sportsman
8 Point
 
Posts: 1823
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:37 pm
Location: West TN

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby slim » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Southern Sportsman wrote:Shesh, man. Sherman didn't have this much success in Atlanta.
The only break I gave them this year was Turkey season. Other that that I've hammered them every chance I've got....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
User avatar
slim
4 Point
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:01 pm
Location: tenn

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby MR Yote » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:20 am

Keep stacking em up
MR Yote
4 Point
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Congrats
ROUGH COUNTRY HUNTER
18 Point
 
Posts: 20497
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:06 pm
Location: FRANKLIN COUNTY

Re: 100th yote for the year

Postby red_top_ridge » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Awesome!
User avatar
red_top_ridge
4 Point
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:05 am
Location: McMinn County, TN


Return to Predator Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests